31: Snowmoblies and Late Night Parties

Jen's POV
We are going on an adventure with snowmobiles. Josh somehow got them and is driving them in the van while we take short trip to and from the house to drive people to wherever we are going. The car holds 5 of us at a time, and Ben's gonna sit this one out and wait for Carly and Andrew to show up.

Once we all arrive at the place, which happens to be an empty snow covered field with a small slope at the end. Good thing we brought sleds.

"Alright, there's 7 of us and everyone pick a child and grab a snowmobile," Josh says directing us.

"I call Taylor," Liam jokes, or at least he better be.

"Uh no you don't," I tell him.

"Yeah, I do finders keepers, losers leapers," he tells me when he picks up Taylor who's preoccupied watching Jena and Josh unload the Snowmobiles.

"That doesn't work here, buddy," I tell him. I notice Taylor notice she wasn't on the ground no more. And here we go again.

"Please! Please! Please! Put me down!" She yells. And Liam nicely sets her down. I stand there laughing at him while Taylor runs to me and I pick her up.

"I won!" I shout at him.

"Did not, Taylor don't you want to go snowmobiling with your uncle Liam?" He asks hopefully. She shakes her head no. I laugh at his failed attempts.

"Skylar, pick an adult," I tell her.

"Can I ride with Jena?" She asks.

"Yup, go over to her, Cody? Pick an adult not me or Jena," I tell the little boy who's looking around in amazement.

"Uncle Josh, please," he says.

"Alright, Josh you get Cody, Jena you get Sky and Liam is a loner," I tell them. Liam slightly and fakes a pouty face.

"Turn that frown upside down because the kids are gonna need rides up the hill again," I tell him.

"Yay!" He shouts. I set Taylor in front of me and get on the snowmobile. Josh puts Cody in front along with Jena and Skylar. Liam gets on. Josh leads the way with Liam trailing. I start mine and we follow them across the field and up the hill.

Once we make it to the top. The kids get off and go sledding. Josh and I ride down and go pretty far away. We race and try tricks like one handed stuff and no handed stuff, that's where I almost died going out of control for three seconds when it made a small turn. It scared the day lights out of me.
We eventually rode back up and went sledding with the kids.
At one point we all stopped and build 3 jumps do different sizes. Small, medium and Big. It was awesome the small one didn't get much air but the others did.

When Ben and Carly arrived here with food and Andrew, we loaded back up and headed toward the cars.

Just to a shot back to the past, I chanted, "Pizza! Pizza!" as I drove. It caught on. So it's like a 4 snowmobiles high speed toward 2 people and a baby, all chanting pizza.

We pull around the cars and walked back to Ben and Carly.
The kids happily skipped around playing with Andrew who was dressed in a puffy snow suit. It was like the kid from The Christmas Story. He had the hat, but he could still walk and put his arms down.

"Andy!" I screamed when I saw him.

"Jenwy!" He said waddling over to me.

"Hi, buddy," I tell him picking him up.

"Hi," he says which sounded more like I. I remember when Taylor was this age. She was absolutely adorable.