Under His Control

Chapter Eleven

   I black out. I hear a crash to the floor. I open my eyes, slowly. It hurts to even breathe. I see that everyone fainted. My vision is very unclear and I'm soaking wet. Then, I see someone get up. They walk towards me. I quickly get up and blast them. Being the idiot that I am, it was just Dark.
   "Oh god. I am so sorry." I jog to him and pick him up.
   "It's fine. Let's just get Anti Jack and get out of here." Right as he said that, Damian gets up.
   "Not so fast." He dashes at Dark and hits him. I could see he was bleeding badly. As for Anti Jack, he was bleeding and got knocked out.
   "I warned you." He grabs my arm and bites my mark.
   "FUCK! WHAT THE HELL!!!" I scream in pain and drop to the floor. He finally let's go and disappears with a snap of his fingers. Right before he disappeared, he had a suspicious smirk on his face. I ignore it and grab my wrist in pain. It's really bleeding. Then, the mark stops bleeding and turned into something else. It's a demon that looks like Damian, but the mark looks very scary. I just ignore it and run to Dark and Anti Jack. I grab the both of them and we teleport back to the house. A few hours later, I'm trying to heal the wounds they had on them. They soon wake up.
   "Where are we?" Dark says still in pain in his voice.
   "We're back home." I give a smile to him and to Anti Jack who was awake.
   "Here, I'll get a pillow from the chair." I get up lean over. All of a sudden, Anti Jack grabs my wrist.
   "Hey. What are you doing?" I look to where he was looking at and it was the mark.
   "When did you get this?" He says with urgency in his voice. Dark comes over and he's wide eyed.
   "Damian bit me when you guys were knocked out. Why? Is this important? And wait...why didn't I get a flashback like before?" They look at each other and back at me.
   "Because he bit you...you are under his control. This means that he can control you whenever he wants and no flashbacks." I get up and look at the mark. This can't be happening.
   "There has to be an antidote, right?"
   "No. There isn't. If we were powerful enough, we could bite it and make it go away, but we aren't that strong."
   "No, this can't happen." I run to my room and cry in fear. Damian can control me to do anything. That means he could make me kill Dark and Anti Jack. I shake the thought out of my head and cry myself to sleep. I never thought I would be in this situation. I never thought I have feelings for the both of them.

Hey guys! I am really excited for this series. Anyway, hoped you enjoyed! Bye!