Come With Us

Chapter Two

They both looked at each other and gave an evil smile, making my whole class shiver. They go up to the front of the class and begin to speak.
   "My name is Antisepctieye."
   "And I'm Darkiplier."
   "W-why are you telling us your names?" One of my classmate says, shaking.
   "Because you won't remember a thing." They both move their fingers. As soon as they did that, one by one, everyone goes down. Eventually, I was the only one still awake.
   "Yep. It's her." They come towards me and tie my hands and feet. Then, Darkiplier grabs me by my hair as we leave the building with everyone in there knocked out. They put me in a back of a truck and we drove off. I kept thinking of how I was able to stay awake and why they needed me. I'm not special...or at least I think.

Three Hours Later...

After hours in the back of the truck, we arrived to a building I don't recognized. They grab me and pull me into the building. When we enter a strange room, they tie me to a chair with a silver table in front of me. Only a small desk lap lit the room.
   "P-P-Please...let me g-go." I could feel tears start to form in my eyes.
   "We can't, yet. We need a favor and you're the only one who can do it." I look at them both. I never thought Anitsepticeye and Darkiplier were real. I feel a shiver run down my spin as they start to explain their situation.

Hey guys! I love this story a lot and there will be a lot of things happening. Anyways, hoped you enjoyed! Bye!