"I'm not giving up on you without a fight"

2 Days later-

Spencer-

I was sitting down in my living room on the lounge when I hear a faint knock on my front door I smile happily walking over opening it. When I do I honestly feel like I'd stopped breathing Tears start to flood my vision ""You're Here...You're back" I stutter out Toby nods smiling softly he was wearing blue jeans a white T-Shirt and a leather jacket. "It's been too long Spencer" I gasp softly at the sound of his voice after all it's been 5 years I open the door inviting him in. Being this Close to him I wouldn't Joke it was amazing I never thought I'd see him again. He sits on the lounge his eyes focused on me I sit across from him on the other sofa. He clears his throat "How have you been Spencer?" My heart was pounding I'd have to tell him about me being engaged "I've been good...Toby i'm um..."He cuts me off before I finish "Your engaged I know Your mum called me" My eyes widen slightly why did my mum call him? "What? Why did she call you?" He runs a hand through his hair taking off his jacket "She thinks your making a mistake marrying this guy" I sink into the lounge "Did she ask you to come back?" He slowly nods "But I didn't come back because your mother asked me to. I came back because I love you so much I've thought about you everyday for the last 5 years I've thought about you" Tears stream down my cheeks He Still loved me? He came back for me? "I'm Engaged Toby" I repeat he nods rolling his eyes "I know, But I love you and deep down I know you still love me" Tears start to fall down his cheeks. His words leave a weird feeling in my heart I didn't know what to say "You came back for me?" I ask questionably he stands up walking over to me taking his hands in mine he lifts me off the couch our chests touching. God I all I wanted to do was kiss him being this close to him...Him declaring his love for me I wanted to kiss him. "You might Love this Man but you and I said Always I've never stopped loving you Tell me you don't want me and I'll leave. You'll never have to see me again" Not rethinking it first I place a hand over his heart feeling it beating I couldn't tell him I didn't want him because I did "I can't tell you that you know that already You need to leave Before Thomas come's home" I pull away sadly still crying he brushes them off my cheek "I'm not giving up on you without a fight I'll see you again soon" I close my eyes I feel a soft kiss placed on my forehead I open my eyes and he was gone. I fall on to the lounge my head in my hands Toby was back, He still loved me he wanted me back.

<><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><
God it kills me writing this because I love Spoby so much it kills but I'm sorry it has to start out this way

Comment
Vote
Share
Fan>3