Chapter 16 Oh You Witch!

Lustine's P.O.V

Months pass since I got this body and I've been putting it to good use. I was able to get rid of all the pest in the mansion those disgusting suckers. Irish..well he's okay I guess. I'm almost never home to check on him since we both open this weird bussiness. Outreack c.o it's called, I have the urge to kill and Irish doesn't have the 'time' or 'stomach' to do what I do. So he fills out paper working and I go all insane on every demon, wolf, vampire, elf, human ect. I get paid large sums of moment to murder in cold blood. Tell me that's not a steal!

The sound of something slizzing in a pan caught my attention, maybe it was Marty the house keeper cooking bacon or something. Wondering through the empty halls down the narrow passage to a pair of double wooden french doors. I pressed my ear to the door to listen to the faint voices, one belonged to Irish and about 12 other belonged to what sounded like elderly people with a bad temper.

"This is your fault you should be down here fixing this!" Irish yelled

"We can not do nothing, your the one who did the spell your not the brightest follower we have so you may have messed up the spell" One elder sneered, it sounded like a female but I wasn't sure.

"How could I do it wrong with the fucking directions in fornt of me! I'm not stupid" Irish growled which caused a few people to chuckle and whisper amoung themselves. "Well you could have fouled us" One elder said as they tried not to burst into laughter. Who were these people and how dare they insult Irish like that! I'm the only one who can make him feel bad about his life. Growling I step back and kicked the door open caughting everyones attention as I strucked into the room. My 9 inch boots clicking and clacking on the marble floor. I was right it was a bunch of elders dressed in black in high counicl chairs looking down on my poor defenseless Irish.

"What are you doing here?" Irish whispered yelled as I walked passed him and stood in fornt of him. "Yes what are YOU doing here?" The elder to my left sneered as If I was some kind of infection or something. I flipped him off as cleared my throat. "Look, you can't blame Irish for the mistake of whatever he was suppose to do. It's common sense that you didn't check every possible way that your 'plan' could go wrong." I said clearly enought for each of them to hear me, my voice itself held a professional outlook of myself. I could have just cursed each of them out but then whatever reason why they spoke ill of me already. "And who are you to tell us we the great elders made an error." The head elder spoke up; I'll admit I give him credit for not making me feel like a human or something under him.

Brownie Points old dude! "I'm Lustine." I paused to see if he would cut me off or something. He only nodded his head. "Crina's inner wolf, during her recreation she called upon me for help and gave me her body." I summed up our encounter quickly the elder stood up. He was hunched over a bit but you can tell he stood at a good 7ft tall. "I am Henrick, the eldest out of these old bags" He joked which caused me to crack a smile. "Tell me how you were able to over come all of these...stages?" He smirked as he eyed me. "I'm an old soul I guess" I smiled back which caused him to laugh. His laugh turned into a cough shortly after.

"Listen kid..I mean Lustine we had plans for Crina to be the badest and most blood thristy female wolf ever created." He rubbed the corner of his eyes as he sighed. "Who needs Crina when you have Lustine the center of all her negitve engery" Irish finally spoke up smiling at me; I rolled my eyes and slugged his arm. "I'll do my best to be your prefect angel of distruction" I curtised and smiled. They all nodded in agreement expect for the female elder. I swear if she says one thing bad about me.

"I still think this is a bad idea, this wolf could go rouge any mintue on us and slaughter us!" She spoke through clentched teeth as she narrowed her eyes at me. "I wouldn't think of such thing. In all honestly I would like to thank you for help reasling me" I smiled at each of them and batted my eyelashes. "I dont believe a word that comes out of a K-9's mouth." She sneered as she stood to her feet. Now! I wanted to rip her head from her shoulders! "Please reframe from calling us wolves K-9s and dogs it's an insult to our kind Miss" I used a polite tone, mentally I was calming myself before I tried to tackle her and kill her. "Dog? Hmm how about puppy aww what a small weak puppy" She smiled as she folded her boney arms across her chest.

Everyone watched me to see if I would reacted poorly. "Miss please reframe from calling that" I felt myself twitch as I eyed her down. I knew my eyes were flickering in color the red demanding to take over so I could kill her but I need to stay calm. Henrick narrowed his eyes at the women but said nothing. "Listen puppy" She started but now I was annoyed. "No you listen you old hag I tried to be nice to you and show you some kindness but your pushing my buttons! I should remove your head from your shoulders but I know better." I moved closer to her, she stood her ground I give the old bag of beans some credit for this brave move.

Leaping in a single bound I was onto of her counter crouched down so we were eye level as she fell back into her chair. "I dont need to take this from some flee bag" She shot back, ouch that one hurted a bit. "Well I don't need to take any nonsense from a talking broom stick. Now stop insulting me or I'll " I was half through my threat when She knocked my back with something. I'm no cat but I do have cat reflexs. Tumbling I fell on my back then on my feet skitting across the ground. "Now I'm pissed" I growled as I walked towards the old bitch this time she jumpped down from her counter to face me.

"We dont need you" She said as we circled each other. "And I don't need you" I shot back as I lundge at her. She pulled a staff out of nowere and aimed it at me, a bolt of lighting came fly towards me. I dodge it barely. "You witched bitch" I shouted as I got down on all fours ready to shift. My transformation was quicker than usual. I slide right out of my clothes and stood on all fours. Black fur covered my body, there was a snowflake shaped scar above my left back leg, its was white with the tips of the flake was red. Shaking my big wolf head I growled at the women as she step back in a defense stance. Irish groaned as looked to Henrick for help. Henrick was glaring at the both of use, but yet he held a bit of amusement when we made eye contact. "Man down" He said clearly for the both of us, but I lunged at her taking her by surpise and started nipping at her neck and face. "I SAID MAN DOWN!" Henrick yelled as Irish pulled me off of the women.

"Mare" Henrick groaned as the women stood huffing and puffing. I was smiling as I watched the blood drip down her neck and face. "Lustine" He looked to me, I put my head down a bit ashame that of what I did. "Please leave and return on another day while we deal with Mare" Henrick and the other elders stood up and nodded their heads to me and Irish, we return the nod and left the room. I could hear Mare saying no and stop. I chuckled to myself as I trotted towards my chambers.

~!!Okay this was a bit uneventful but this chapter ,matters because this is tellig you guys why the elders are there and whats going on with them! :D I'm happy that I just survied my first and hopefully only hurrican. Yups Irene aint got nothing on me! Take that hoe! *hides* But as always Vote and comment I miss your votes and comments I feel so unloved by you guys! And thanks for making this story go up in reads! yay happy enddings I guess! Well enjoy the song! Whispers In The Dark by Skillet! One of my favortive bands I'm not sure why I like them but I do!! yay? Whatever hope you guys enjoying the ending of summer and all that jazz..

Love- Doey YumiRose