Dad

Vanessa's P.O.V

I waited for the tingling surge that would turn me back.

Instead, there wasn't any and I fell back to the ground.

I looked up and instead of me in the light, Ferb had jumped in front of me and was getting hit.

"Ferb!" I exclaimed.

I watched in amazement as Ferb's arms and legs grew longer. In fact, everything about him was getting longer. He was taller, his hands were more muscular, and his hair now had a long fringe over his forehead.

The light disappeared and Ferb fell to the ground.

"Ferb!" I ran over to him. "Ferb! Ferb, wake up!"

I shook him violently until Isabella pulled my hands away.

"No! No! Ferb, please!" I cried and I collapsed my head onto his chest.
"Ferb!" Phineas ran over and fell down next to me. "Ferb, wake up!"

We cried together until I felt something touch my cheek. I looked up and saw him staring at me.

"Ferb!" I cried and fell back on him as I hugged him.
"Ouch..." He said as Phineas and I pulled him tightly.
"I'm sorry, bro. Are you ok?" Phineas asked.
"You guys sure are dramatic. It didn't even hurt." Ferb sighed.
"W-well you weren't moving so..." I muttered.
"Why'd you even jump in front of her? She was going to turn sixteen again. But I guess now you're sixteen. Haha I guess that means I have an older brother and older sister." Phineas joked.
"Phineas? Be quiet." Isabella said and pulled him away.

"So, why did you jump in front of me?" I asked.
"I don't know. I just had this urge to...protect you." He mumbled the last part and I giggled.
"So...you're sixteen now. How's it feel?"
"Like I wanna scream." He smiled.
"Ferb!" I playfully punched him and he laughed. Suddenly, he turned serious and stared at me.
"But this is better right?"
"Better? What do you mean?"
"I mean older guys get with younger girls all the time but never the other time around."

I looked at his eyes. I could see he was really worried about our age difference.

"Ferb, I don't care about that."
"But what about my parents? And your dad? There's no way they'd approve of me when I was thirteen! But...but now I'm sixteen. And you're thirteen. Maybe...maybe this is better."
"Ferb..."

I sighed and snuggled up to him.

"Go back to being thirteen."
"Vanessa!"
"Ferb, you just lost three years of your life!"
"I don't care if it means I can be with you!"
"That's stupid! I love you even if your thirteen!"
"But I'm sixteen!"
"Ferb!"
"Vanessa!"

We glared at each other but I should've know that I couldn't stay mad at him.

"Ferb..."
"Vanessa..."

I closed my eyes and leaned in. I wanted to kiss him, to feel his lips on mine.

I felt myself push away from him and looked at him.

"Ferb, I can't. This isn't right."
"Vanessa..."

"Vanessa, step away from that boy!" I looked up and saw my Dad falling from the sky.

"Dad?!" I screamed as he landed into the tree and eventually fell in between us.
"Vanessa, who is this?" He asked and glared at Ferb.
"Dad, what are you doing here?!" I asked, ignoring his question.
"Oh um I was bored so I made another inator but Perry the Platypus wasn't there to stop me so I might've...accidentally...pushed my self-destruct button..." He mumbled.
"Dad!"