!Agent P!

Vanessa's P.O.V

I watched as Ferb flew off, leaving Perry and I in a panic.

"Dad!" I shrieked.
"Ok I'm sorry, sweetie. I didn't know!" He said and put his hands up in defense.

Poor Perry looked like he was torn between beating the crap out of my dad or rushing after Ferb.

"Come on, Perry. Let's go." I said, making the decision for him. He nodded and pulled out a small jet pack.

"Dad! I'm going! Don't...do anything. I'll be back." I said. He looked at me like he was worried but he nodded.

"Be home soon." He said and I flew off to Ferb's house.

It was a quiet fly to his house. Perry wasn't  talking because...he was a platypus, they don't talk much. I was just worried about if I hurt Ferb and if he'd tell Phineas.

Ferb didn't know that Perry would have to leave if he told! I know how much those boys love Perry, they'd be crushed! I couldn't let that happen. Especially to Ferb who was so sweet and was always looking out for me.

The wings started losing effect just as I landed in their backyard. Luckily, Phineas and the gang must've been inside because they weren't anywhere in sight which gave Perry time to his his little hat.

I picked him up and knocked on the door.

"Oh, Vanessa! You're back! Oh there you are, Perry!" Phineas smiled and I handed his pet back to him.
"Uh yea, is Ferb here?" I asked.
"Ferb just got here a few minutes ago and ran to our room. Did you need him?" He asked.
"Uh well did he tell you anything?" I asked and he thought for a second.
"Not that I know of." He said and I sighed.
"Thanks, Phineas. I'm going up to see him." I said and ran up their stairs.

I quickly found their bed as it said it bold brick letters, "PHINEAS AND FERB"

I knocked on the door, holding my breath.

"Ferb?" I called out. "Ferb, let me in please."

As usual, there was no answer and I turned the knob. It was open and I went in. For two thirteen year olds, they were quite neat and unlike any other annoying teenagers I knew.

Ferb was relaxing on his bed with a book. He didn't even glance at me as I sat down across from him.

"Hi..." I whispered.
He blinked.

"Ferb, I'm sorry you had to find out that way. But...you couldn't." I said.
"Why." He grunted.
"B-Because!" I said.
"I've been here following my brother tell everyone that he was just a platypus. That he doesn't do much but apparently he does so much!" He said and slammed the book down.
"Ferb, I know you're upset but you don't even know what would happen to Perry since you know now!" I said, trying hard not to scream.
"Then tell me, Vanessa! What will happen?!" Ferb was also struggling not to scream so the others wouldn't come up.
"Perry is a secret agent and if his owners-you- find out, then he has to be relocated to another family." I explained and his face went pale.
"Relocated?" He asked.
"Yea..." I sighed.

"Krrr." Perry came in and Ferb scooped him into a hug.
"Perry, I'm sorry..." He whispered and the platypus just snuggled into him.
"Wait, I know his secret. Will he still be relocated?" He asked.

His eyes were worried. Even if they weren't, I could tell he was because he was talking so much.

"I'm sure he won't if you just um...stay quiet." I said.
"That I can do." He said and smiled.
"So um Ferb? Are we...are we good?" I asked nervously.
He nodded.
"Thank you, Ferb!" I squealed and landed on him as I tried to hug him.

Perry jumped out from between us before we could squish him.

For some reason, Ferb looked really good as I sat on top of him and just stared at his eyes. His eyes were a dark brown that reminded me of the sun for I don't know why. I felt like leaning in and kissing him but I quickly shook that away. He was too young for me. I liked older boys, anyways. So we just sat there, staring at each other.

The door opened and I rolled off the bed one way and Ferb, the other.

"Vanessa! The guy who has our supplies is back! You can be sixteen again!" Phineas shouted.