{Chapter I}

I woke up. My body held in tight restraints. I wasn't the first one in these, there has been many in my spot before.

'Open your mind to me' a voice spoke yet it wasn't audible, it was in my mind. I looked to the right of me and there he was. Kylo Ren, his mask placed over his monstrous face.

"You're with the resistance, you're here to avenge my father aren't you, here to find the light in me?" Ren scoffed.

I didn't respond. I didn't want to give him the satisfaction that he was right, that his force was powerful enough to find the truth.

"Answer me!" He boomed. His voice shook the entire room. "If you don't your little friend will later be perished,"

"You lay one hand on Rey and I'll make sure you suffer," I growled. I could sense his smirk beneath the metal.

"You're scared," he laughed. His laughter made my skin prickle.

"Scared? You wish, you're a coward. You're scared of me, scared of what I can do out of these restraints," I hissed. With my words, he removed his mask. I've never seen him before in my life, the Ben behind the Ren. I could see Leia's eyes, Han's face shape. "You look just like him," I smile slightly.

My breath is suddenly forced out me. It feels as if heavy buckets of rocks are placed upon my chest. I'm being choked. I try using my force against Ren but the restraints and his power keeps me stunned.

"Don't ever speak of that stupid man,"

"Han- was- an -amazing- man-," I pushed out.

"SHUT UP!" Kylo roared back, his force weakening. Finally, I was able to take a deep breath of air. I regained some of my composure and was able to throw a metal device at Kylo's head. He ducked instantly. "You think you're so smart, don't you, Y/N?"

"I think that light will win against the dark," I bit back.

"It never has and never will," Kylo sits back down next to me. "Now since I know you're with the resistance I see no need to keep Rey alive-"

"No please! Don't kill her!"

"Then I keep you here, never to return to the resistance or your home planet, you remain here your entire life, a slave to me," Kylo's face showed no remorse, no guilt from what he was about to do.

"Fine, but I need to speak with her one last time, I need to make sure she gets out safe, if you allow then and only then will I stay," I compromised.

"How am I supposed to know you won't tell her how to kill me," Kylo roared.

"You don't know, but I know how badly you need slaves, need worshipers, you're making me stay either way, don't fool around let me go speak to her one last time," I focused my eyes on something behind Ren. Something that wasn't him. Tears were in my eyes, I'd never see my mother, brother, and sisters again.

Kylo didn't answer instead he lifted the restraints. Marks were pressed across my wrists.

"Troopers gather Rey,"

________________________________