"We'll be on in 5...4...3...2...1."

An on air sign turned from red to green.

"Heyy guys it's your favorite radio host, Amanda St. James and I am here with the one and only Code 4," Amanda spoke through her mic.

"Heyy," we all said through our mics.

"So tell us how is being on tour with Fifth Harmony."

"Oh my god. It's amazing, we were all major fans of 5H and to be able to tour with them was like a dream come true," Mikki said.

"They are just like a bunch of ordinary teenage girls. They are super sweet and super funny," Alec said.

"Aww okay. So we have some fan questions here that desperately need to be answered. Are you ready?" Amanda asked.

"Hell yeah," we all said.

"So first @alecismyoneandonly wants to know what's your favorite thing about being in a band with your lifelong friends?"

"Love the name, " Alec said with a small laugh, "and I guess my favorite thing is that we're like a family that connects with music. We can tell if one if us is upset by the one he/she performs or plays."

"Yeah, we connect on so many levels is crazy just how well we know each other," Mikki said.

"Okay next question @mrs.y/l/nharmonizer wants to know who is is your fav harmony girl and why?"

"Well my favorite is forever and always Dinah because she's so badass and really chill," Jared said.

"My favorite is Mama Ally cause she makes banging ass cookies," Alec laughed, "Oh and Lauren because we jam to Lana together."

"Ally's cookies are amazing, it's like heaven in your mouth," I laughed into the mic.

"Mine is Ally too, just because she understands the struggle of being the oldest in the group," Mikki laughed.

"Mine is either Normani or Camila. Normani because we twerk to Queen B together and Camila because she's just fricking Camila Cabello she gorgeous, smart, funny, and adorable as all hell," I said and added a laugh for effect.

"Aww I bet 5H will be happy you said all these nice things about them. Okay next question, @alecandmikkislovechild asks what is your names in each other's phones?"

We all started talking at once and laughing as we pulled out our phones.

"So in my phone Alec's name is GayGayAl, Y/n's name is BabySis and Jared's is UglyFocker," Mikaela laughed. We all laughed with her and Jared spoke next.

"Mikaela's is Mickey Mouse, Alec's is Baby Daddy, and Y/n's is LoudMouthMotherSucker," Jared said.

"Hey! I'm not loud," I pouted and the others laughed.

"Yes you are, Y/n," Alec said, I rolled my eyes.

"At least I'm not baby daddy," I said. The others laughed.

"Okay okay, last question @code4forlife asked who's single and who's taken?" Amanda asked looking at each and everyone of us.