Character Introduction/Chapter 1

Hi! My name is Hanna Standfill. I'm 18 years old and I got to West Brook high in Los Angeles, California. I live with my mom, dad and my sister Araya! I love the old musicians like Prince and Elvis Presley! I love to Skateboard, along with my sister. Me and my sister are also Youtubers! I would say we are pretty big, we have 800,000 subscribers. Our Youtube channel is 'TheStandfillSisters'. We post every Wednesday and we film on Mondays. Anyways, I'm gonna go. Bye!

Hey, I'm Araya! I'm 18 years old like my sister Hanna! We got to West Brook high. We are Youtubers. 'TheStandfillSisters'. We know all the big Youtubers like Kian Lawley, Jc Caylen, Sam Pottorff, JennXPenn Lauren Elizabeth and so on! We live in Los Angeles, California. I love to skateboard and my favorite accessory is beanies! I love to wear them! Anyways, that's it so talk to you later!!

Sup, my names Ross Lynch, I'm pretty sure you've already heard of me. If you haven't then I'm in a band with my siblings Riker, Rydel, and Rocky. Our family friend Ratliff is in the band too. I also played Austin Moon on 'Austin and Ally' that show ended 2 months ago. I am 19 years old! I am in second semester of senior year. I got transferred along with my long time bud Cameron to West Brook high in Los Angeles, California. Well, I'm gonna go...later!

Hey! I'm Cameron Dallas. I started 2 years ago on Vine. I now do YouTube and am in 2 movies. 'Expelled' and 'The Outfield'. I am 18 years old. Me and my bud Ross got transferred from Beverly Hills high to West Brook High in LA. Today's our first day so wish us luck! Gotta go! Bye!

--------------Chapter 1--------------
Hanna's Pov
I was walking to my locker when my sister come running up to me.
"Hey sis!!" She exclaimed.
"Sup?" I asked.
"We have two new students coming today and me and you got volunteered to show them around.." She trailed off.
"Who are they" I asked her bc it depends on who they are for me.
"Ross Lynch and Cameron Dallas" she said fast.
"No way! There is no way I am showing a couple of 'Cookiecutter popstars' around." I told her and started walking away.
"Hanna, we don't have a choice! The principal signed us up!" She said once she caught up to me.
"Did he do it or did you?" I asked giving her the 'Sister look'
It's this look I give her when I suspected she done something and normally she always caves.
"Okay! I did!! I'm sorry, I forgot you don't like 'Cookiecutter Popstars' " she said.
"Exactly" I told her
I opened my locker and put my skateboard in the bottom and went to walk to class when the intercom went off.
"Hanna and Araya Standfill to the office, thank you" the principal said.
Me and Araya started walking towards the office. We got there and we walked to Principal Smith's office and walked in and guess who was there?
Yep...Ross Lynch and Cameron Dallas
"Hi Principal Smith, you wanted to see us?" I asked even thought I already knew. I looked over and Ross was staring me up and down while biting his lip.
Perv...
Cameron was doing the same to Araya.
"Girls I need you to show Ross and Cameron around." Mr.Smith told us. We just nodded and let them out the door.
"Hey baby." Ross said and got really close.
"Get away from me" I stated bluntly.
"Awh, baby, why the attitude...you do know who I am right?" He asked putting emphasis on the 'I'
"Yeah, I know who you are but I don't care" I said getting irritated.
"Hanna, come here" Araya said from down the hall a little ways.
I walked down to her and hopped on her back. I didn't care if Ross and Cameron were standing there. I was about to let my weirdness show.
"To infinity and beyond!!...or to the pirate ship" I yelled and Araya started flailing her arms like she was flying.

Ross' Pov.
This chick is adorable, and hot. She is crazy tho, and she's not scared to show it. We walked down the hall towards her sister and she hopped on her sisters back.
"To infinity and beyond!!...or to the pirate ship" she said and her sister started acting like she was flying. I watched Hanna and laughed.
"Cute" I said and I swore I saw her crack a smile. She got off her sisters back and they done some sort of weird handshake. Okay...
"Uh, cutie! Can you finish showing me around now?" I said with a smirk plastered on my face.
"Shut up Popstar, let's just go. The quicker I show you around, the quicker I get rid of you" she said and started walking.
Ouch...that hurt a little bit.
She finished showing me around after 30 mins and left me in the hallway and went to her class.

~2 weeks later~
Araya's Pov.
It's been 2 weeks since Cameron and Ross joined West Brook and Cameron is already on the football team and Ross is on the hockey team. They have been acting really nice lately.
I was at my locker putting my books from Algebra in there and Cameron walked up.
"Hey, do you and your sister wanna come to mine and Ross' house and hang out?" He asked after he hugged me.
"Yeah sure, I'm sure Ross will ask Hanna" I told him and sure enough they come walking up.
"Hey, did he ask you?" She said.
"Yup, I said yes, you?" I asked.
"Same! Oh no, I gotta go! Late for class!! See you blondie" she said and kissed Ross' cheek.
Yeah, her and Ross have gotten to become best friends.
"Bye!" I yelled out even though she didn't hear me.

-after school-
Right now me and Hanna are walking to Ross and Cameron's house. We got there and we knocked and Cameron opened and let us in. When we walked in Ross had his back turned to us so Hanna put a finger to her mouth, telling us to be quite. She ran and jumped right on Ross' back and made him stumble.

Ross' Pov
I was walking into the kitchen when Cam let the girls in and all of a sudden I felt a body latch onto my back.
"Woah! Hey silly!" I said and Hanna got off my back.
"Hi!" She said like a little kid.
"What's up with her?" I asked Araya.
"She ate a candy bar" she told me.
"You're hyper, silly!" I said and watched as she just done a little dance around our living room.
"No I'm not!" She said and sat down.
She laid there for a while and soon enough fell asleep on the couch.

Ross and Cam's Pov
Man, this girl has me falling hard!