Chase's POV

*Chase's POV*

“Wow their cousins?” I said quietly so a few of my friends heard me.

“What I think she’s hot.” Dustin said sarcastically.

“I wouldn’t date her if you paid me” I smiled which made Dustin laugh.

“So what we going to do today” smiled Amanda.

“If you want your cousin to join our group she has to do a dare like everyone else” said Michael.

Michael was our sort of guy who got all the girls and they always listened to him and can be called my friend but Dustin and I have always been closer.

Michael has black spiky hair with dark grey eyes but all the girls just couldn’t help but fall for that.

“You don’t have to do it” said Amanda to Darcy.

I smirked in her direction and lifted my eyebrows up at her.

“Thanks but, I’m still doing it” she said staring directly at me.

“Alright then...who wants to make the dare” said Allison.

Alison was one of those types I just never considered dating, I liked her as a friend but she liked to tease me a lot but our relationship had always been like that.

Allison was a blonde too but she always kept it up but smacked a load of make over her face instead and wore black eyeliner to make her blue eyes stand out.

“I got a good one; you have to enter the waterfall that is nearby, no one has ever done that before” said Dustin pleased with himself.

“Yeah go on Darcy” smiled Amanda.

“Don’t worry if you chicken out, Chase did that…..twice!” Alexis yelled with laughter.

I had never liked Alexis with her died red hair, miniskirts, tops that show her bra and that was not because she turned me down it was the fact that she was a complete know it all.

“Hey I had to go home that is out of order” I protested.

“I will not chicken out” said Darcy.

“We should let you in already, since we let Chase in without actually doing it” laughed Allison which made everyone laugh and even Darcy smiled which made me feel like a complete fool.

“I will do the dare too then to prove you all wrong” I said to them.

“Oh is Chase getting angry” laughed Haley.

“Let Chase do it since he hasn’t really proven himself” smiled Michael.

“Darcy is that alright” but Amanda stopped speaking and I noticed Darcy was already heading in the direction of the waterfall as she had spotted it.

I pushed passed Amanda and ran forward to catch up with her.

I stopped next to her and walked beside her, “You cannot get rid of me that easy” I laughed.

“What a shame...” said Darcy.

“I can tell you don’t like me very much” I said.

“Why don’t we keep the speaking to a minimum, and then we both get this dare done with and then avoid speaking unless we really have too” said Darcy.

“Fine” I said.

At least I wouldn’t have to deal with her annoying voice.

We reached the waterfall and we both stopped directly in front of it.

“I suppose we both jump in at the same time then “said Darcy.

“Yeah whatever” I said to her.

“After three then” said Darcy with a spiteful look, she clearly didn’t like me but I wasn’t exactly fond of her either. The sooner this was over the better.

“One...two...three” I said and we both dived straight through the waterfall.

I don’t know what I was expecting but this was defiantly not it.

I swam to the serves but it seemed deeper than I thought it would have been the time I reached fresh air my lungs hurt.

I wiped the water out my eyes to find myself surrounded by water for miles apart from one direction, to my right I saw an island with a castle smack down in the middle of it.

I didn’t get time to understand completely what was going on as I heard Darcy shouting for help.

I turned to find Darcy struggling to stay out of the water and then I watched as she sank and I knew I was going to have to be the idiot to save her.

I didn’t exactly like Darcy but I wasn’t going to let her drown I wasn’t that mean.

I took a large breath and dived under the water finding Darcy within seconds.

I took her arm and pulled her up and we reached the serves.

I swam quickly to the shore and placed her on the sand. I looked down at her wondering if I would have to give her mouth to mouth but she coughed and choked up some water and I took a sigh of relief.

Darcy sat up looking at me, “You saved my life” she said.

“I suppose I did...Oh look my hat” I smiled as I went over to the water and picked it up.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Written By: Emmawilliams66