Darcy's POV

*Darcy’s POV*

I was tired of being called freak or nerd, I’m a nice person I don't deserve that!

So that’s why I’m going to a different school and changing my wardrobe.

Hopefully I will trick the so called "In crowd" into believing that I am worthy of their power, but for now I’m a geek freak.

My cousin is a popular (b)witch which is why hopefully when I move to her school she will be nice enough to let me join her with the other (b)witches, don’t get me wrong I've been in every so called 'crowd' except for the popular clique.

Well for now its summer, I haven’t seen Amanda in a long time, so when she invited me to the mitchfalls park, I had to go how else was I suppose to convince her into letting me join with her "friends".

I looked good with my fake nails and fake hair; I was invincible, like no one would even think of me as a geek.

"Darcy, Darcy!" Amanda yelled with excitement.

She has blonde hair and shiny blue eyes, no one in a million years would even believe us if we told them that we were blood related. She is beautiful; any guy would sell their soul to just have one night with her. Ok so I may be exaggerating but someone out there in this sick world probably would do that.

"Hey Amanda!" I yelled back pretending to be excited.

She took me over to this group of people who were obviously her "in crowd".

"Everyone, this is Darcy!"

"Hi." I said

"Hey!" everyone said.

They said hey to me!

"Ok so, this is Alexis, Allison, Haley, Chase, Michael, and Dustin." she said, as she pointed at each and every one of them.

"Wow their cousins?" Chase mumbled under his breath.

He looked like one of those guys you see on those Abercrombie & Fitch bags that you keep your merchandise in.

I had a feeling that Chase and I won’t get along very well.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Written By: Dhampirewolf123

P.S

b (witch) means Bitch lol :P