Elliot saw that too because he gave me an eerie look.

As if he were a judge standing before me, banging his Mallet down, accusing me of lying.

Which he most certainly was.

"Anyways, we can't find him. Tina Newmort is also nowhere to be seen. Her mother said she left without a trace. She didn't bring her car keys or anything." Link explained to me. My brow curved into create a frown.

"They said that she couldn't have made the hit and run. Because she was in custody. Do you have any leads on that?" I ask nervously.

He seems shocked by my question and sits up quickly, "The police have confidential information that I am prohibited to withdrawal. As soon as the facts are verified I will contact you almost immediately." He assures and I bit the inside of my cheek.

Oh boy.

"I do advise that you go to the State TownHouse. Your mothers wills are in there. Along with other significant articles and such that you will be very interested in."

My mind stopped after wills

Meaning more than one. I immediately stood to my feet and looked down at Elliot. "Thank you . I will do that now." I speak respectively. I begin walking towards the door. My body eager to access the will...wills. "Hold on. Slow your horses." I hear from behind me as I reach the front door. It's Elliot. "You can't get anywhere without me, my love." Eli said, opening the door for me.

"He said wills. As in plural. Is that even possible? Why would she have more than one?" My mind was conjuring up so many different options and possibilities that I barely noticed I had ran into the car. Elliot whipped me around to face him and cupped my face. "Ray, calm down. We'll find out everything. Just ease your mind." He whispered, kissing the tip of my nose. I swallowed deeply and nodded, "I'm sorry. I'm just-" I stopped and put my head on his collar bone, taking in his scent. "It's okay for you to feel this way. I'm with you every step of the way." He says, kissing my forehead. "Thank you. And this is why I love you." I reply back with a smile and stand on the tips of my toes to reach his lips.

I sit in the passengers seat and buckle myself in as he turns on the car. "Why were you looking at him like that?" Eli asks as we begin driving.

I frown for a moment. I had no idea I was looking at him a type of way.

"What way?" I ask curiously.

"Like you knew him." He responds. He didn't sound jealous, but his curiosity seemed very odd.

"He just seemed very familiar. Why? Thought I was checking him out?" I tease and Eli chuckles. "You better not have. Or else I'll have you suspended from our playroom with your favorite vibrating ring plunged down your tight pussy and a riding crop all over your soft skin."

Sweet Adam and Eve.

I look at him, my body clenching together in arousal.

"You know. Through the midst of my trials and tribulations....your sex drive is still as high as ever." I mumble and he lets out a big gusto laugh. "You're to blame. You really minimize my manliness." He says, rolling his eyes.

"How so?" I ask, wildly.

"You easily arouse me." He groans deeply.

I do?

My eyes trailed down his body, to see a hard bulge erecting from his pants.

My mouth began to water as if on que.

I sat up and leaned towards him and he glanced at me quickly. "I know what you're thinking. No. Im driving." He says, dismissing my idea. I say nothing and completely ignore his objection. My hands trail to his pants and I fondle with his belt. "Rayleen. No." But his voice is defying his decision.