This was erotic as shít. "Oh my God." He groaned through grit teeth. I suppressed my gag re flex and took him all in my mouth.

I struggled to breathe and that made it even more of a turn on. "Keep it in your thr oat." He whispered huskily.

And to my surprise. This fù cking nasty little fùcker, picked me up by my hips and turned me around. I was upside down, with his length still in my mouth. We were doing a 69 in the air!!

Damn.

Please don't drop me!

I retreated and took a deep exhale and felt his tongue swirl around my soft sensitive bud and my back arched and I lifted up. I continued to bob my head and felt my own org asm building. "Right there." I mumbled, as I went to suck around his tip. My legs began to shake and I felt my òrgasm rip through me. A various amount of curse words escaped from his lips as I felt his cream liq uid shoot into my mouth.

My own sweetness dripped from my pùssy down to my stomach and he lifted my body to lick up and back onto my throbbing lips. I groaned as he tipped me back onto my feet. I wobbled uneasily and he crushed his lips back to mine.

This man was going to be the death of me, I swear!

After clothing and drying my hair. I walked out into the living room trying to look as inconspicuous as possible. "You two are almost as bad as your father and I." Linda muttered as I took a sat across from her. My cheeks flushed and Elliot sighed and glanced towards me, "Mom. What did you need?" He asks, obviously trying to chance the subject. "There's a police officer who's coming here. He's Andre's father." She says, she seems so excited by the news which confuses me. "What's he coming here for?" I Spat. At this point I wanted nothing to do with Andre. "He's investigating your whole case. He has some information that you will be interested in." She said softly to me.

I pressed my lips together and Eli walked over to me and rubbed my back. "Keep an open mind. It won't be as bad you think." He assures and I inhale. "Well when will he be here?" I ask, through grit teeth. There's a knock on the front door and my heart clenches. "Right now." Linda said, jumping to her feet. I covered my face briefly before rising to my feet as well.

As much as I wanted to blow up the mans car for raising such a jackass, I would remain mature and dare I say it- professional. He had soft light brown hair and bright eyes. He brought a complete different aura than his devil seed son. He was gorgeous.

"Officer Link." He introduced himself, extending his arm which Elliot firmly grasped.

That's my man, show him who's boss!

"Elliot Carter. And this is my mother Linda Carter. And my girlfriend Rayleen Banks." Eli said, as Link shook Linda's hand and then took mine gently, staring into my eyes intently.

He brought a familiar sense to me, he looked....I couldn't even put my tongue on it.

"Nice to meet you all." Link spoke broadly. Eli led him inside to sit on the love seat.

"Coffee?" Linda offered kindly.

Links shaven face showed youth and a strange familiarity that made my heart clench....and for once it wasn't in a negative manner.

"Oh no thank you. I swear that's all that's in my system right now." He replies with a soft smile.

That gets a chuckle out of us. "Well Rayleen. I first want to begin by apologizing for my sons repulsive behavior and his indignation." He shakes his head and presses his lips together. "I had no idea he was even engaging in such acts. Even those that were as fiendish as they were." He speaks, his voice shaking. I nodded and looked up at him. "I forgive him." I replied. But in the back of my mind, I was contemplating if that was even a fact.