"I'll walk you to the door," Dinah said standing up.

"Cool," they both walked towards the door but Jared stopped and turned around,"Hey, Mila."

"Yeah?" I looked up at him. He looked serious, opposite of his usual flirty smiley self.

"Don't hurt my best friend, okay? She really cares about you. I don't wanna see her depressed again."

"I promise I won't hurt her. I really care about her too," I said giving a soft smile. Jared grinned.

"Great! See ya tomorrow," with that he disappeared out the door, Dinah closed it behind him. She walked back over to her bed and climbed inside.

"Well I'm heading to bed. This lady needs her beauty rest. Night, Chanch!" She said.

"Night, Cheechee."

The lights from our lamps went out. I laid in my bed and stared at the ceiling. Finally I grabbed my phone and texted
Y/n she needed to know I knew and that I don't care.

Me: Y/n, can we talk?

I waited a moment waiting for her reply.

Y/n💕: Sure babes, what's up?

Me: I know.

Y/n💕: You know about what...?

Me: Ik about ur extra part.

Y/N'S POV

I stared at my phone. How did she know. She couldn't have known.

Banana Baby🍌: I saw it when you were in the shower.

Well that answered my question. I could feel my heart pound against my chest. She's gonna say she hates me now. She's gonna end our friendship and call me a freak. I tossed my phone to the side and climbed out of my bed. I began pacing around. I can't lose her. I just got her back. My phone dinged again. I walked over to my bed and picked it up.

Banana Baby 🍌: I don't care, ya know. I don't care if you have an extra part. You're still the same Y/n I care about. You're still my cuddle buddy and the girl who makes me laugh and smile. U just have an extra body part but so what? Please don't block me out again. Please I need you, Y/n.

She needed me...she doesn't care. I feel like I'm gonna pass out. I was getting ready to type a response but stopped when there was a knock on my door. I walked over to it and opened it. Camila stood there her phone in her hand. She was looking at me with scared yet pleading eyes. I didn't move all I could do was stare at her.

She threw her arms around my neck and I instinctively wrapped my arms around her waist. She buried her face in the crook of my neck.

"Please don't shut me out. You're not a freak. You're a human being. I need you. Please don't push me away. Please," she said and I could hear the pleading whine in her voice. I sighed and tightened my arms around her waist pulling her body closer to mine.

"I won't. I promise."

She pulled her head away from my neck and her beautiful chocolate brown eyes peered into mine.

"I don't think I can be your friend," she said. I raised an eyebrow.

"But you just said..."

"I don't want to just be your friend," Camila's eyes trailed down to my lips then met mine again. I gulped.

"Camila, I-."

"You don't understand, Y/n. I can't get over you. You're always on my mind. When we weren't talking the entire time I just wanted to cuddle with you and talk to you about random things like we always do. I don't want to lose you. I want to show you that I care about you. Because I do I care about you so so,-" I didn't let her finish. I leaned forward and my pressed my lips to hers.

Her lips were just as soft as I remembered. We moved our lips together in sync. We didn't deepen the kiss because we didn't have to. This kiss said everything we wanted to say to each other. It said how much we cared and how much we were willing to fight for each other.

What felt like hours was only seconds, when we pulled away. Camila had a dazed look on her face and I'm sure I had a goofy smile on mine.

"So does that mean you'll consider being more than friends?"

"I've never considered you just a friend anyways, Cabello. You were always something more to me," I smiled softly. Camila grinned and hugged me tightly.

"Can I stay here tonight?" She asked her breath hitting my neck as she spoke.

"What?" I asked completely taken aback.

"Just to cuddle. I miss cuddling with you. I just wanna fall asleep in your arms."

"Okay."

Camila grinned and squirmed her way out of my arms and made her way over to my bed. She climbed into my bed and under the blanket. She looked at me and flashed her gorgeously adorable smile.

"Well aren't you coming?"she asked. I smiled and walked over to my bed I climbed in and under the blanket.

Camila made her way closer to me. I moved my arm so she could cuddle into my side, once she was there her head found its way to lay on my chest and I had my arm wrapped around her tiny body.

"Thank you," I said as I looked up at the ceiling. My fingertips grazed her bare arm and I could feel the goosebumps forming.

"For what?" She asked.

"For caring so much. You're like an angel."

I didn't have to look down at her to know a smile formed on Camila's face.

"I'll always be your angel," she said with a yawn. I smiled and listened to Camila's breathing as it got softer and more even. I knew she was asleep and that's how I fell asleep. A wide smile on my face listening to the steady breathing of the girl of my dreams.

***********************
A/N Heyy my fellow harmonizers! I am having the time of my life writing this and receiving so many votes from you guys. You make me feel loved *wipes a happy tear*. Anyways don't think this is over yet there is lots more drama and stuff to come *smirk and evil laugh*. But first maybe a chapter or two of fluff. And of course there will be smut wink wink nudge nudge. Just not too soon. I hope you continue to like this! Expect another update maybe later on today or early tomorrow morning. Love you my lovelies :*.

Comment, share, vote!