I also liked him. I had a crush on him. I was shocked when he said all this. My mind was saying to say yes ,but heart was saying to wait a little. I listened to mind and said yes.

We became boyfriend and girlfriend. We got popular in the school. He was very nice , sweet. He took me to many dates and we spend very great time until. He made some new friends , that I never liked from the start. They looked creepy and were creep. They had red eyes. When I asked Leo about it, he said they wore lens. But I didn't believe him. He was lying to me.

They sold drugs and were also criminals. They changed him. I don't blame him, I blame them. Everyday his behavior towards me became more careless and harsh. He also hurt me many times, not physically but he also said sorry. So I forgave him. But one day, he came to my house and suddenly slapped me in the face. I stood there like a statue , I was shocked how can he even do this.

L-leo.? What are you d-doing? I said, my eyes welled up.

You bitch!. You have destroyed my life. He said while grabbing my arms in a tight grip.

W-what?. What I have done.? I love you Leo. I cried, I tried to assure him.

Oh fuck love!. Just because of you everyone thinks I am like a lost puppy of April. Thank god!. My gang gave me some piece of mind. Or I would have been fool all my life. He said laughing.