열 여섯 (meanie)

Start from the beginning

04kimkim06: yo won let's meet up tmw. u down?

jeonwonu: sure time and place?

04kimkim06: lets meet at xxxx amusement park before getting dinner. let's meet at about 5. u ok with that?

jeonwonu: anything dude. see ya tmr

Wonwoo had been pretty chill over text, but he was freaking out in real life. This would be the first time he would meet someone new despite already talking to them, it would be the first time meeting the friend that had brought him a lot of amusement and tips on how to improve his singing and rapping, which surprisingly worked well.

What the hell was he supposed to wear? Was he supposed to be super polite or something? Wonwoo tugged at his hair roughly as he ransacked his closet for the "perfect outfit" as girls would call it.

It took him nearly a day, but he had got it. Not too casual, but not too formal. He wore a pair of black jeans together with a white muscle tee and with a sleeveless denim vest over it. Figuring he was gonna mess up his hair in the amusement park anyway, he used minimal gel and carelessly pulled his fingers through his hair.

Arriving at the amusement park early, he wrung his hands nervously, wait for "Kim" to arrive.

"Hi there! You must be Wonwoo right?" Wonwoo spun around, expecting something, just, not this.

Before him stood an extremely well dressed person. Everything about him screamed "rich". A shiny red leather jacket was pulled over a grey shirt, completed with dark blue ripped jeans. Diamond studded earrings decorated his ears. Despite this, he wore a mask, covering everything but his eyes. For some strange reason, the eyes on his new friend were familiar. Thinking that he was imagining things now, he shook the thought away before nodding his head quickly.

"Yeah I'm Wonwoo. Nice to meet you."

Kim let a muffled laugh escape his mask. "Why are you being so formal Wonwoo? It's not like its the first time we talked. Its just the first time in real life. Loosen up a little."

Forcing himself to relax, Wonwoo ignored the fact that Kim smelled very very nice, like vanilla. "Just ignore it," Wonwoo thought.

"Come to think of it, I don't even know your name? What is it?" He asked in curiousity.

"Hmmmm... Well I can't tell you right now, but I promise I'll tell you after dinner." Kim said with mirth, quite obviously playing with Wonwoo for the fun of it.

"Rude ass bitch."

"I heard that you know."

"That was kinda the point babe."

"Already on a nickname basis are we?" Kim teased.

Wonwoo's cheeks heated up significantly as he replied hotly,"Well I'm not about to call you Kim the rest of today so I figured I might as well give you some cute nicknames."

"How sweet." Kim said sarcastically.

"Shut up."

Their weird tension evaporated the moment they entered the amusement park though.

"Won oh my gosh we HAVE to go on that epic roller coaster! How about we save the best for the last?" Kim said with a shining pair of eyes full of excitement.

Wonwoo looked at the dreaded roller coaster, thinking that if he made a dash for it, maybe he could lose Kim and never speak to him again. But that wasn't an option. This guy had helped him improve his rapping and singing so this was the least he could do to repay his kindness.

Two hours later and the pair had finished riding every ride there was, except the giant ass roller coaster of course.

"Let's go!"

As they got closer and closer to the actual ride, Wonwoo started to panic. The roller coaster went up awfully high, plus it had about three hoops, which was about three hoops too many. Just as they were about a meter away, he grabbed Kim's arm.

"Ok I know I sound like a complete chicken but I seriously can't do this. I can't do heights and I can't do loops."

Kim gave an apologetic smile as it was their turn. Wonwoo turned and was ready to run before a hand grabbed his wrist and dragged him unto the ride, strapping him into the seat and pulling the bar over them.

"YOU ASSHOLE. IM GONNA DIE ON THIS RIDE AND I DONT EVEN KNOW WHO YOU ARE!"

Laughing, Kim just said,"If you can survive this ride, I promise I'll show you who I really am."

Before Wonwoo could ponder over what that meant, the roller coaster started moving slowly, ascending the tracks at an agonisingly slow pace.

Kim reached out and grabbed his hand just as they reached the top, whispering,"It's ok Wonwoo. I've got you."

Usually, he would have shat his pants by the time they dropped down from the highest point of the roller coaster, but this time, all he could feel was the warm hand encasing his own. The whole ride was over in a flash, and Wonwoo got off with wobbly legs and a weak heart. Not because of the ride, because of the hand that had been holding his during the entire ordeal.

"Wonwoo! Let's go for dinner now I'm famished!" Kim cheered loudly as Wonwoo followed behind quietly, thinking what Kim had said before and during the ride. It all didn't add up at all to Wonwoo.

Stopping abruptly and turning to face him, Mingyu said,"I need you to close your eyes Wonwoo. And no peeking either!" Kim warned as Wonwoo attempted to.

Closing his eyes for real, he wondered why he would have to do such a stupid thing.

"Alright you can open your eyes now."

Snapping his eyes open, he just stared.

"It that all the reaction I get? Aw that's too bad." Kim, Kim Mingyu, smirked.

"You, you're... what?" He spluttered out.

All along, "Kim" had been Kim Mingyu! Finally the pieces clicked. Kim, 0406, the eyes, the voice.

"I've been talking to you over line cause I wanted to see what kind of person you are. Seems like I've picked the right person."

"Huh?"

"I've picked you to record the song with me dumbass." Mingyu deadpanned with a "duh" face.

"Seriously?" He shouted, ready to faint.

"Hey hey you're looking really pale. Don't faint on me here."

"Uh... yeah... I'm fine."

Mingyu flashed a grin."Let's go get dinner then."

*
lol I just dieded I left my wallet in school and my fabulous team mates gave it back omg. haiz haiz nOBODY WANTS TO TALK TO ME GOODBYE WORLD :((( psh anyway requests are always open and I'm vvvv friendly (self promotion) so come talk to me!!!! luv y'all!!! 💞💞💞🌚

*