Chapter 14

Third Person's POV

The teacher gathered all students to the field of jeju.

"Okay everyone! Gather up! Now we're gonna play a game. Firstly, you should pair up with a person of your opposite gender. Choose a partner now!" The teacher ordered as the students started choosing partners.

"I'm going with Seojin then." Jungkook said and went to Seojin, "Partners?" He asked.

"Okay." Seojin accepted and both of them became a pair in the game while Taehyung was with Mina.

"This is a game where in the boy of the pair must carry the girl to the finish line while doing missions. Get on your positions now." The teacher explained.

"Get on my back." Jungkook ordered Seojin.

As Seojin get on his back, Jungkook pretended that she was very heavy.

"Oh my god. What did you eat for breakfast? You're too heavy!" He lied.

"I drank some orange juices. Really? I'm very heavy?!" She asked, shocked.

"Nah. You're too light. Im just joking. But you should at least eat more you know." Jungkook told Seojin.

"3..2...1....goooo!" The teacher whistles, signalling the game has started.

All of the pairs ran to the 1st stop, which was a game where in they have to eat a large amount of powdery milk cheese snack and whistle so they could go to the 2nd stop.

Seojin and Jungkook ate as fast as they could . After eating, they tried whistling for several times but controllably failed and finally succeed.

Jungkook carried Seojin to the next stop and the mission was to untangle the tangled wires.

Jungkook tried to untangle it but couldn't so he passed it to Seojin.

In less than 30 seconds, Seojin succeeded in untangling the wires.

Then they headed to the 3rd stop.

It was a game where in they should shoot 5 balloons with only 8 pens.

Seojin took 2 pens and started shooting but failed on the 2 tries.

Jungkook has 6 pens and he gave one more to Seojin.

Seojin tried shooting for the 3rd time and successfully popped one balloon.

Jungkook now has 5 pens for 4 balloons.

He shot 3 balloons successfully and was left with 2 balloons and 3 pens.

He succeeded the mission with one more extra pen.

Then they headed to the last stop, 4th stop.

After the games, they succeeded in winning 1st place!

"Yay!!" They cheered while clapping hands.

"Since you both won 1st place, you'll get a voucher of two free ice creams from the ice cream parlor in front of the dorm. Here you go. And since its already 8 o'clock, you both should be back at the dorms by 9.30 okay?" The teacher said while passing them vouchers.

"okay." They said in unison and headed to the ice cream parlor.

They ordered their favourites and took a seat of 2 chairs.

They ate while talking then suddenly, Jungkook changed the topic, "you have some ice cream smudged on your cheekbone."

"Really?" Seojin asked while licking the part but failed as she didnt know where.

Jungkook chuckled and pulled Seojin closer to him.

Seojin flushed red because of their closeness.

Jungkook continued pulling her closer until their lips touched each others. Seojin immediately widened her eyes but soon kissed Jungkook back.

As soon as they broke the kiss, they stayed silent while blushing as red as a tomato.

"I.. uh..." Jungkook tried finding some words to say but has nothing to stay so he kept his mouth shut.

Finally Seojin took the courage to speak up. But what Seojin asked made Jungkook widened his eyes.

"Do you like me, Jungkook?"

--------
okay so...

THEY KISSED FOR THE 1ST TIME OMFG!!!