Chapter 11

Seojin's POV

"Seojin. are you done making the porridge? I'm hungry." Jungkook whined.

"Wait alright. Almost."

After 5 minutes, I gave Jungkook the porridge and he ate like a wolf.

"Have you not eaten for like a year?" I asked sarcastically but unexpectedly he replied.

"No. But instead, it has been 40 years."

"Are you actually really sick?"

"No. I'm just tired. But hey, would you like to watch some horror movies?" He said and asked.

"WHAT?! You just pretended?! Then why should I cook you porridge?! Ugghhh!" I screamed.

"Woah. Chill lady. Come on let's watch." He pulled me by the wrist and put me down on the sofa.

He turned on the disk and played a horror movie which I'm not familiar of.

In he midst of the movie, we ended up hugging each other and screaming our hearts out.

"YAH!! YOURE THE ONE SUGGESTING TO WATCH THIS AND NOW YOURE BEING A SCAREDY CAT, YOU- AHHHH!!"
I was cut off by a ghost scaring the hell out of me from the movie.

Jungkook's POV

The movie soon ended and I looked to my right and saw Seojin sleeping with quiet cute snores.

"Yah. Yah. Yah." I continued to call her and shake her gently but she wouldn't even move a single muscle.

Guess she's super sleepy.

I took her phone from her pocket and texted her brother.

Seojin: Excuse me hyung.

Seojin: this is Jungkook.

Seojin: Seojin had fallen asleep on the couch and she wouldn't even move a muscle when I shook her. Perhaps I may bring her home?

Seokjin: oh. Thanks for the info. But it's okay, you don't have to bring her home. I'm coming to your house to fetch her. Where's your address?

Seojin: //(inserts a location)//

Seokjin: okay thanks, I'll be there in a while.

I locked her phone and put it back in her pocket. Before I could move back, she grabbed my shirt and pulled me close to her. Our lips almost touching.

I gulped.

"Don't leave." She mumbled. Sleep talking?

The door suddenly cracked open and Seokjin's hyung popped out, witnessing the uncomfortable position I had with sleeping Seojin.

I quickly moved back and removed Seojin's hand on my shirt.

"It's not what it looks like , hyung-nim." I explained.

"Don't worry. Can you carry Seojin to my car outside please?" Seokjin asked.

I nodded my head twice and carried Seojin outside.

I put Seojin on the back seat so she would sleep comfortably.

"Thank you so much Jungkook. Anyway, see you some other time." Seokjin hyung said while flashing a smile.

"Your welcome, see you hyung." I said while bowing.

The car moved and soon, was out of my sight.

I miss Seojin already.

---
//fangirling// bcos of Seojin and Jungkook.
Comment, vote and read! Thank you!