Chapter 2

Heyoooooooooooooo thank ya'll soooooooooo much for checking this out, I really really appreciate it!! Hahah I could have made a new chap of A Guard's Love Garroth X Reader buuuuuuuut I had no ideas for it!! XD and my brother is being a jerk and wont let me use the computer hahah anyways ON WARDS TO THE CHAPTER *rides horse*

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Aphmau's POV

Then Laurance said"I know your my friend pri--"Laurance was cut off by Dante coming inside and startling me and making me fall on...........Laurance.......(wut? This is a VS so I need to make LaurMau scenes XD)"MEEP!!!"I screamed. OUT OF ALL THE BAD THINGS THAT COULD HAPPEN, IT JUST HAD TO BE THIS!!! I blushed as I stood up and Laurance smirked for some reason!"DANTE!!!"I yelled as I left the room. OKAY WHY?!?! It was embarrassing but I kind of liked it at the same time..................s-since I l-like L-Laura---NOPE APHMAU, JESSICA SNAP OUT OF IT!!!!!! I went to the training area and saw Garroth was training, I don't get why he needs to train! He's good at combat! "Oh hey Aphmau"Garroth said smiling as he stopped training and sat down. "hey Garroth"i said as I sighed. This armor is kinda heavier than the one I used to wear in the castle when I pretend to be a guard "you seem down compared to how cheery and happy you were earlier"Garroth said standing up and walking to me. "it's nothi---"I was cut off by a guy with a red mask, black jacket with a hood on and black pants came in! Huh it's Aaron!!! "Garroth!"Aaron yelled "oh hey Aaron, what are you doing here?"Garroth asked. "I saw Vylad yesterday in the forest and he was with Zenix"Aaron said. Wait did he just say Zenix t-that name sounds familiar................oh no! Zenix!! that jerk!! "What!! Why was he with Zenix?"Garroth asked. "I don't know! I was going to chase them but I lost my sword"Aaron said. "We'll talk about that later..."Garroth said looking at me. Uhhhhhh okay.............w-weird.............

*time skip*

After Garroth and I were done talking about stuff, we went outside of the guard academy and we just sat down! I saw Garroth blushing for some reason! He's cute...............what the heck did I just.............NOPE IM OUT!!! "I think I'm gonna go to the forest"i said to Garroth as he nodded. I went to the forest and it was beautiful but kinda boring at the same time! I removed my armor revealing my regular clothes which were just a purple long sleeves shirt and dark blue jeans! It ain't much! Plus I don't like dresses even though I'm forced to wear one everyday when I used to live in the castle! I sighed as I felt someone was around......."huh? Who's there?"I said as I put my armor back on. I swear if it's Laurance trying to prank me or something I will kill them! A guy with black hair and blue eyes then popped up............it's Zane.............h-h-he was my childhood friend............."who are you and what are you doing here"Zane asked. "I..........I'm A-Aphm---I mean Jessica"i can't let anyone not even him know..........."JESS!!! STAY AWAY FROM HIM"Aaron shouted as he popped out of nowhere and jumped in front of me and Zane "Aaron I know who he is...........he's Zane............"I said as he turned around to me and looked at me shocked "how are you not annoyed or mad or scared of him?"Aaron asked. "Reasons you shouldn't know"i said as I saw Zane run, I let him run cause I know he's just being forced to do this and that he's not pure evil...............Aaron then turned around and saw he was gone "CRAP"Aaron shouted. I'm sorry Aaron but I had to let him go! He was my childhood friend............
I then removed my armor and sat down! Aaron looked at me like I'm his sister "I just realized right now, you look familiar! You look like my friend Princess Aphmau but I'm not sure"Aaron said as he sat down next to me. "No! I'm Jess! Jessica"i said then he looked at my wrist and he went closer to me and said.....

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Heyoooooooooooooo thank ya'll soooooooo much for reading this chap I really really appreciate it!! Sorry for short and boring chap! I'm really sleepy for some reason! And also tired! Must be because of doing loads of stuff in one day heh! I'll try to make a bit longer chap next time!

Anyways

Hope

Ya'll

Have

An

Awesome

Day

Love ya'll
BYEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
♡☆♡☆♡