"Hey guys!" I called.

"Hey, where's Blake?" Katie asked.

I replied, "He's in the dog house but I'll explain later. Can be go get our timetable now?"

They all nodded their heads so we started walking towards the school entrance. Everyone was looking at me and my friends, well what can I say we're hot. Unfortunately Blake caught up with us and had a couple guys I didn't recognise with him.

Blake introduces the guys as Aidan, Jake, Theo and Austin who were his best friends. Next I introduced the girls, "Katie, Chloe, Natalie and Molly."

Once Aidan and Katie looked into each others eyes Aidan growled Mate and pulled her to him. Jake and Chloe were the next pair wrapped in each others arms. Then Theo and Natalie who went straight to kissing each other. Finally Austin and Molly were together. I couldn't help the smile that made it's way onto my face. Who would've thought my best friends would be paired with Blake's best friends.

Yet again Blake tried to wrap his arms around me but I just made my way into the school and towards the office. "Hi I'm new could I please get my timetable and anything else I need?" I asked.

"Of course sweetheart. Name?" The kind lady responded.

"Angel." I said.

"Oh it's you." She smiled. "My names Mrs Franklin if you need anything in the future."

She handed me my things and I walked out the door. I wonder why she went 'oh it's you' hmmm never mind. I looked at my time table,

1st- English

2nd- Maths

Break

3rd- Food Technology

Lunch

4th- History

5th- Physical Education

The corridors were empty so I guess I'm late. I made my way towards my English room but was stopped my a fake looking slut.

"Blake is mine so hands off." She ordered me.

By her sent I knew she was werewolf. "Actually he's my mate so how about you back off you fake, slutty bitch!" I yelled. After that I walked into English and made my way to an empty seat.

I had a few classes with each of my girls but I hadn't seen Blake since this morning. It was now lunch and I was really missing him. I made my way towards the canteen picked out my lunch and paid for it. I scanned the canteen and saw the girls sitting with all their Mates and Blake sat by himself. My wolf whimpered with the idea of him being sad.

Once I was at the table Blake didn't notice I was their as he had his head hanging down. There were no extra seats at the table so I decided to sit on Blake'a lap. I put my lunch on the table the straddled him so I was facing him. Immediately he wrapped his arms around me and inhaled my scent.

"Princess I'm so sorry about this morning, my wolf took over when I should've tried harder to stop him." Blake apologised.

"I missed you so much baby! Even though it's only been a few hours. Don't worry about this morning I over reacted besides I enjoyed it." I said with a wink.

He crushed me closer to his body and I soon felt mini Blake making and appearance. I wanted to tease him so I slowly grinded against him. "Kitten don't tease me unless you want to do something about it." He warned.

"Maybe I want to." I seductively purred in his ear. "Shame we're in the canteen and not a private room."

"I think that can be arranged Princess." Blake said whilst standing up and wrapping my legs around his waist.

We walked out of the canteen and into the first empty class room. Blake placed me on a table whilst he went back to lock the door and close the blinds.

He walked back over to me and as soon as our lips locked together he growled deep within his throat. After about five minutes I pulled away panting," Baby I think it's only fair that it's my turn to taste you."

I slid of the table until I was on my knees in front of Blake, due to my shortness I was a little bit lower than his waist but I would work it out. I unbuttoned his jeans and pulled down his fly and yanked them down to his ankles. Now I could see his impressive bulge coming from inside his boxers. I grinned and took the waistband in my teeth and slowly dragged them down to his feet.

Now mini Blake was free I decided he was no longer mini but huge. Blake and I never lost eye contact as I slid him into my mouth. He made a moan that made me wet. I wanted to pleasure him more so I took all of him into my mouth and began to pump him.

"I'm so close baby." Blake said with his eyes closed.

I squeezed his sack and that seemed to send him over the edge as he started to pump his liquids into my mouth and down my throat. It's a good job I can't get pregnant until after we've fully mated. After I cleaned him off he was still rock hard. I kissed his tip and began to pull his boxers and jeans back up. Once he finished sorting his appearance he laid me on a table and tugged down my shorts.

"I want to return the favour and I can smell how wet you are for me. Is it from looking at my big hard cock and imagining it inside of you?" Blake purred in my ear.

"Please." I whimpered.

After he returned the favour we went back to the canteen and ate our lunch with the others. Once lunch ended I didn't want to part ways.

"We'll see each other 5th, I made sure we had PE together so I can kick anyone's butt who stares at you in the PE iniform." Blake said.

"I can't wait, I'll see you then baby." I gave him one last kiss and made my way towards my lesson.

History seemed to pass incredibly slowly probably because I couldn't wait to see Blake. At least Katie was in that class with me and we both had PE next.

We made our way into the locker room to get changed and found out the uniform was a tight white tank top and very short black shorts. Once we were dressed all of us made our way into the gym to wait for everyone else.

As soon as I spotted Blake I knew he liked what I was wearing along with his friends who were looking at their mates. He made his way towards me and wrapped his arms around my waist.

"I like this on you but I'm not sure I like the way other guys are looking at you." Blake growled.

"Believe me you don't look so bad yourself." I winked. "I'm all yours just as your all mine." I promised.

"And I wouldn't have it any other way." He promised.

---------------------------------------------------

There will be more but I just wanted to update. Wait for the next chapter.