Chapter- 8

I drove to the hospital as fast as I could doing 90 in a 35 lane. I finally arrived after the anxious and awaited drive. Millions of things was running through my mind at the moment. I ran up the six flight of stairs memorizing what floor and room she was at. I ran up the hallway searching for her room. I felt as if the room wasn't coming fast enough. As if they added 80 more rooms to the floor. I finally approached room 207.

I stood there for a moment trying to collect my thoughts. I started at the sign on the door for a good moment. Before I had the courage to go in. I started to get impatient and barged into the room. For a moment I felt as if everything in the world was frozen. I stood there at the door staring at Naomi with regret in my heart. I had a guilty conscience.

All I heard was that familiar beeping noise and my heart beating. I finally walked over to her bedside. I sat in the stool and took a deep breath. She looked so lifeless and that was my fault. Even though she was bruised up you could still see her beauty. I can't believe I kicked her out. Why would I be so stupid? Why did I do that?

I looked at all of the tubes in her arms. All of this pain she's going through is because of me. I stared at her more, while listening to the beeping from her heart monitor. I began speaking to her as if she was conscious. Asking her questions like she'll respond.

Then I gently placed my hand on top of hers. All of a sudden her heart rate started speeding up. I got nervous and didn't know what to do so I ran out. Trying to get a doctor to come check up on her. About 15 doctors bum rushed me trying to get in the room. I tried to enter, but one moody ass doctor told me I couldn't.

I waited outside of the room for about ten minutes before I heard. "Go open the elevator, we have to get her to surgery now!" one of the female doctors yelled. I tapped one of the doctors asking them what going on and he said "We have to do an emergency caesarian section." She was loosing the baby...

Vote, Comment and Enjoy