Chapter- 1

Naomi October Brooks

I gets up and crawls on Trey. Kissing him on his neck behind his ear. As I sit on him I can feel his little man rising. Just what I like.

"Naomi stop." Trey says waking up

"Why Trey? I need it!" I say sitting up pouting like a baby

"We do it all the time! Damn give me a break!" Trey says getting up. He looked soo sexy right now he's making me wet even more.

"Trey please?!" I really do need it. I'm addicted and I know that. I don't know why I need it but I do. Sex is soo good that climax gives you a whole high. Trey does anything I ask. I literally have him under my spell.

"Okay just hurry or I'll be late for work."

I pushed him back on the bed. Sitting on top of his torso. I kissed him with soo much passion. I bit his lower lip for entry. Our tongues dances in each other's mouths. I took off his boxers leaving his bare body showing. I kissed his neck down to his chest to his stomach to his V line to his member. I picked it up with both hands. Spitting on it then plunged it into my mouth.

I looked at Trey to see both of his hands behind his head with his mouth in an 0 shape.

I bobbed my head up and down repeatedly. Making my tongue swirl around the head of his member.

"Damn Naomi!" Trey says grabbing me by my hair

"F-fuck where you learn that shit from?" Trey ask now pushing my head up and down.

I didn't answer. No time for talking now. I knew he was about to cum so I bobbed harder. Soon as I did that he bussed in my mouth. I swallowed it all.. just how he likes it.

I got up and sat on his member and I rocked back and forth real slow. Teasing Trey knowing he didn't like that. Trey got up and flipped us over. Still with it in and he started pounding me. I mean pounding. I couldn't even catch me breath for air.

"Fuck Trey I'm about to cumm!"

"M-me too!"

And we came together.

Trey got up grabbing his clothes to go get in the shower for work. I just sat in the bed layed out. Trey never fucked me like that before. I was always in control. Trey fucked me like.. I was another person.

"Trey who is she?" I ask right before he walked into our master bedrooms bathroom.

"Who is who?" He replied playing dumb

"Trey don't play with me!" I say getting mad

"Ugh!" Trey says wiping his hand over his face

"Speak!" I yelled, I knew he was cheating on me it was my womanly instinct.

"Well.. it's my new client at my job. " he confessed

"What's her position!?"

"..."

"WHAT'S HER FUCKING POSITION TREY?!"

"She's my assistant."

"Get out!"

"I'm sorry Naomi you know I love you!" Trey says walking over go to me.

"I love you baby" he says kissing me on my weak spot. Trey knows the neck is my weakness

"Trey?" I ask looking him in the eye

"Yes?" He says looking at me with glossy eyes like he was about to cry.

"I want you to fuck me like you fuck her." And after that he didn't say anything. He got up and picked me up. I wrapped my legs around his torso. He threw me against the wall. He caressed my breast. He bit my neck and sucked on it making me moan his name. Ramming inside of me, pouncing me up and down. Me scratching up his back. Then he picked me up and placed me on his shoulder and ate me like no other.

After I climaxed I couldn't move anymore. He then layed me on the bed gently. He got on top of me and he kissed me. It was a real kiss with love and passion. I tasted myself on his lips, I enjoyed that. He rubbed the head against my wet throbbing core. He entered me slowly to begin stroking in and out as slow as possible. Making every stoke a remembrance of reality. Now this was the Trey I knew. Loving and touching me gently like I was valuable gold.

Tears started coming out of my eyes as he stroked. He kissed each tear.

"Baby don't cry." The first voice I've heard in minutes. I could feel him in my stomach. He started stoking faster coming to his climax and also mine. I felt the familiar building up sensation in my stomach and then we came at the same time again but this time it was different. We made love.

Sweat dripping down his body as he stood. I couldn't move, I was worn out.

He got in the shower and the last thing I hear before he closed the door was

"I didn't wear a condom."

Hey so how yall liked Chapter-1? Comment below