Chapter- 4

|Naomi October |

"Naomi if you don't cooperate you can leave. You're just wasting my time. I got other shit to do than sitting here with your stubborn ass. You put yourself here, nobody asked you to sign up for this. If you don't wanna talk then the door is right there." Dr. Brown said to me as he fixed his cufflinks on his shirt.

I didn't respond to what he said. I just sat there.. I didn't wanna leave nor did I want to stay. I was mad at Dr. Brown and all he's trying to do is help me.

I watched Dr. Brown as he went into his drawer and pulled out a blunt rap and weed. "What the fuck type shit is this!?" I thought to myself.

He took his time rolling the blunt perfectly. He then stood up and walked to the door locking it. He pulled a Bic lighter out of his pocket.

"All your sorrows are gonna come raining down on you. It's nobody fault, but yours." Dr. Brown said to me. I didn't understand him at all.

He sat behind his desk and lit his blunt. He had his hands behind his head as he let the high quickly take over. I say about five seconds later, water came shooting from the ceiling. Raining on Chris and I. He sat back, put the now soggy blunt down and stared at me.

I just began crying, he was right. It's all my fault.. everything. My life is going downhill because of me. I'm three weeks pregnant too. I sat there and let "all my sorrows rain down on me." I looked up to see Chris staring at me with a stale facing expression.

"Now get out." Chris told me, I didn't even argue with him. I unlocked the door and walked out to see the familiar hall. It wasn't even wet. I cried all the way to my car. Shaking rapidly as I put the key in the ignition. I started it and drove way. I drove down Main street with my tears filled eyes. I swerved into the opposite lane and everything went black.