Rivalry

3rd person POV

    Kirimora woke up in her room inside of her manager's home. She slowly opened her eyes, and saw light blue.

     She slowly closed them again, too lazy to get up... But then she remembered, light blue. Her eyes jolted open and saw Kuroko on top of her.

    He looked down at her sleepily figure. Kirimora blushed in embarrassment, her hair was undoubtedly messy, and she most likely has marks near her eyes.

    "Your Manager said for me to wake you." Kuroko slowly lowered and pushed her parted bangs to the side so he could see her left eye.

    "Good morning Megumi-chan." Kuroko smiled lightly and got up from his position.

    Kirimora watched his figure leave the room, and she herself ran into the bathroom. ' Ugh, why did he have to see me like this?! ' She quickly combed her hair.

    She turned the faucet on and let the water get warm while she went to get her change of clothes. Kirimora ran her hand down her hair, "How did I even get in my bed from yesterday?"

Kuroko held her in his embrace, his warmth spreading to her frail body, "I'm sorry, I'm sorry, I'm sorry, I'm sorry." Kuroko cupped Kirimora's cheeks and brought her forehead on his.

Kirimora blushed dark red and slapped her cheeks to get her thoughts together. She stood conflicted in her thoughts and just sighed to get in the shower.

****

    "K-Kuroko?!" Kirimora yelped loudly and almost dropped the towel that surrounded her body.

    ' This happened before too... ' Kuroko turned around immediately after seeing her in the towel.

    "What are you doing here?..." She hesitated.

    "I was going to bring you this." Kuroko turned back around and walked towards Kirimora.

    He told her to turn around, and Kirimora hesitantly turned around, afraid of what Kuroko might do.

    Kuroko unintentionally pressed his body against her curves while putting the necklace around her neck. Kirimora flushed dark red, and didn't notice him putting the necklace on her neck because she was too focused on his body being so close to hers.

    "There." Kuroko smiled gently as he pushed Kirimora's hair in the front.

    Kirimora held the necklace, "Aww thanks! Honestly I'm surprised you would fix it..." She felt tears fill her eyes because Kuroko went through the trouble to put all the beads & charms together.

    Kuroko lowered his head and crouched down, Kirimora looked down at him, "Kuro-"

    She got cut off by Kuroko putting the towel back around her figure, "This dropped and I want you to call me Tesu-kun again. Do you forgive me?" He didn't hesitate even though he saw...

"Why does this keep happening?!" Kirimora sighed.

"Your food is already at the table, I'll be waiting to get your answer... Megumi-chan." Kuroko waved and closed the door gently behind him.

"What the heck..." She clicked her tongue and got dressed.

****

"I DONT KNOW!!" Kirimora govered up her ears and ran away from the shadow.

Kuroko sighed, "Megumi-chan, please make up your mind..." He mumbled as he followed Kirimora.

"Megumi, what's wrong?" Aoi spoke as Kirimora ran into him.

Due to the impact, Kirimora fell on her butt while Aoi just chuckled at her reaction. Aoi reached out his hand to try and help the girl up...

"Oh, sorry... And it's nothing really." She laughed it off and grabbed his extended hand.

"Thanks." She stood back up and dusted her skirt.

    Kuroko went up to Kirimora and grabbed her arm, "Got you, Megumi-chan." He kept his poker face.

    Aoi looked at Kuroko, "Megumi, who is this guy?" Kuroko looked back at Aoi.

    Kuroko pulled Kirimora behind him, "Domo, I'm Kuroko Tetsuya. Who are you to Megumi-chan?" Kuroko kept his poker face despite his feelings.

   "I'm Aoi, that's all you need to know." The white haired male ran his hand down his hair.

    Kuroko's blue orbs glistened, "Megumi-chan, let's go." He pulled her in the opposite direction.

    Aoi's red orbs flashed and he grabbed Kirimora's other arm, "We have a music club meeting now, so you can leave alone." Aoi looked at Kuroko.

"I thought that was nex-" Kirimora was cut off by Kuroko.

"Then, I'll walk her there myself." Kuroko suggested making sure he didn't raise his voice.

Kuroko wanted to make sure his poker face, and monotonous voice was intact. He didn't want Kirimora to be mad at him for yelling at her friend.

"There's no need Kuroko-san." Aoi slightly scowled.

Kirimora yanked her arm down, releasing the deathly grip of both males, "Aoi, Tesu-kun please stop! Listen to me!" She looked at both of them.

"Megumi, let's go."

"Megumi-chan, come on."

Both of them held their hands out for Kirimora. She hesitated, "U-Uhm..."

☆〜(ゝ。

    I'm so sorry for the late update! I'm honestly having trouble maintaining my multiple life style. (lol)

    And I kinda had writers block. So expect a few chapters for this book, also I'll continue the plot.

    Even though it's no longer winter (for some people) I'm still going to continue the Winter Cup events as well as the winter festival.