Welcome to the Mc

Weird af chapter ahead.
You have been warned.

3rd person POV

    According to what they said, Kirimora easily was proved to be music material. Without any complaints, Naoko stayed silent and didn't hate once.

    Although for Kirimora, the fan mail, fans, and purposes from companies kept coming. She was now the most popular girl in Seirin.

( A/N: Smh, like that will ever happen to me irl. )

    Kirimora was summoned by Mrs. Fumiko to meet the rest of the members after class. Agreeing, Kirimora went to the music room.

She was stopped by Kuroko, because she almost ran into him. "Oh my god! Sorry Kuro! I almost ran into you!" Kirimora apologized and became shocked at his response.

Kuroko was already shocked, she noticed him easily and even prevented from running into him. No one could notice him. Not even his past and current light.

"It's fine." Kuroko spoke monotonously and regained his poker face.

Kirimora just smiled, "Haha, sorry again!" She waved to him before walking in the opposite direction.

~~~~

Kirimora's POV

I pushed open the music room doors and was greeted by the notes of a piano. I cringed for a second realizing the notes were a little flat.

Running towards the piano, I opened the lid and pulled on the strings to tighten them. When a note was pressed, the stick hit the string and made the string vibrate. My hand shook with it and I pulled my hand out immediately.

"I'm sorry... I forgot you were here." I laughed to myself. When I looked at who was sitting in the seat and saw a girl with short pink hair and purple orbs.

"You even tuned it perfectly..." She gaped as she pushed down the keys.

Two arms were leaned against my shoulders, "How many instruments can you play?" Two voices said at once.

One voice was higher than the other, and when I turned, there were to fraternal twins with orange hair and yellow eyes.

"I told you already! D major is better!" A high voice echoed from the left.

"Tch, B flat is!" A lower voice argued.

The higher voice had long blonde hair and dark blue orbs. While the lower voice had black hair and bright green orbs.

An arm slid around my waist and pulled me towards them. My back hit a muscular chest and when I looked up I saw Aoi.

"Okay! We are all here!" Mrs. Fumiko smiled as she opened and closed the door. I squirmed around in Aoi's grip but of course...

Since I have no strength, I couldn't get out. Aoi apparently was amused by my performance of trying to escape and let me go.

"Now, the twin's names are Yoko & Yasu. Yoko being the girl, and Yasu being the boy." Mrs. Fumiko pointed to the orange haired twins.

They linked arms and looked at me, "Nice to meet you Megumi!" They smiled.

"Over there is Ume. He has a weird obsession of key signatures... Beside him is Sora. I think they are dating. I think she has the obsession too but I'm not sure." Mrs. Fumiko pointed at the two.

They both blushed, and I found it adorable. They even spoke at the same time! "We aren't dating! And hello Megumi.".

"The one who was playing piano is Fuku, and I'm pretty sure you already know Aoi." Fumiko-sensei finished introductions.