Welcoming

3rd person POV

    A girl with waist length black hair steps out of a light blue private jet, and the ends of her black hair had blue streaks.

    She pulled out her IPhone and texted someone.

???: Where are you?

Kagami: Wait... I'm at practice.

???: So your just going to leave me in the airport?!

Kagami: Fine. I'll ask to leave early.

???: Thank you, because I don't want to be here any longer.

    On the other side of the phone Kagami, a red head with a muscular build, closed his phone and sighed. He walked up to Aida, "Can I leave early today Coach?" He asked.

    Aida hit Kagami on the head, "Bakagami, this better be important enough for you to skip practice. Winter Cup is close." Aida scolded.

    Kagami just rubbed his new formed bump and nodded, "Yeah, I'm meeting someone important." Kagami bowed and left to change before Aida could say anything.

    Aida's eyes widened as she dropped her roll of paper, "P-Practice is over! We are following Kagami!" Aida said loud enough so the Seirin members could hear, but not so loud.

    "I don't want to be a part of this." Hyuga sighed and shot another basketball into the hoop from the 3-point line.

    Izuki just shrugged and Koganei just hummed suspiciously. Obviously Mitobe stayed quiet, and Kuroko just remained silent. The three first years were over excited...

An aura that should not be mentioned started to surround Aida, the members of the Seirin basketball team felt this and dropped the basketball.

"On second thought I want to do it." Hyuga and Izuki said in unison.

Koganei silently whimpered and backed away from the coach. Mitobe (obviously) stayed quiet and backed away also, while Kuroko just stood there obliviously ignoring Aida's mood.

On time, Kagami walked out of the locker room. He had dark blue ripped jeans, a loose tank top with a leather jacket, and his necklace with the silver ring danced proudly as he walked.

Aida grinned, "Oh? Your dressed rather nice." She teased. Kagami slightly blushed and rubbed his nape, he didn't make eye contact.

"It's not like that." Kagami shoved both hands in the pockets and walked out. They followed a few seconds later...

***

The Seirin members stopped and hid behind the bush, Kagami walked into the airport with a nervous expression.

"Doesn't Kagami look worried?" Koganei asked.

Hyuga and Izuki nodded. Kuroko just sighed, "We will see why when he walkes out." Kuroko said monotonously.

After a while, Kagami's bright red hair was seen in the glass window. When he walked out a girl was on his back, her arms were around his neck, and Kagami was holding her thighs.

Hyuga leered, the others except Kuroko and Mitobe did the same. The girl sensed Seirin's gaze and leaned back.

Kagami panicked, "Hey, Megumi if you don't want to fall I suggest for you to stop doing that. I'm going to drop you." He said in English.

Megumi pouted, "Duuudde, who are those people? They have been staring at us!" Megumi said in a childish tone.

Kagami raised an eyebrow and Megumi pointed to the bushes, and since they were too focused on trying to figure out what the two were saying...

Their reaction was a little off when Kagami turned his head towards his teammates. Kagami sweatdropped, "Don't mind them. Anyway are you staying at the dorm?" Kagami asked.

Megumi slightly ignored them and nodded, "YUSSS! I'm transfer~wing to your school!" Megumi purred, mimicking a cat to be cute.

Kagami stared at Megumi demanding answers, "Okay, I chose your school because I don't know where Tatsu is! I need someone to be my translator! I only know so much!!" Megumi fakely wiped her anime tears.

Kagami sighed, "Yeah okay. Try not to cause a lot of commotion." Megumi nodded.

She saluted, "Yes sir! No f*cking commotion on the first day!" But she almost fell off Kagami's back.

Once Kagami caught her and adjusted, he pinched a part of Megumi's thigh, "The whole school year. Not only the first day." Kagami sighed. He shouldn't really be talking though.

"I'm not promising sh*t." Megumi puffed and crossed her arms... and almost fell again.

Kagami lightly smacked Megumi, "I am seriously going to drop you! Just hold on and stop being so stubborn!!" Kagami slightly yelled.

"What are they saying?..." Aida asked.

"No idea." Hyuga, Izuki and Koganei spoke in unison.

◕‿◕

    I. Had. To.