Shot 8: Muscles

Anyone see the new episode of Miraculous Ladybug? I did✌🏽️😎
Very short One Shot

The class was learning about French History when Marinette started to get tired and yawned.

"Oh my god?!" Alya remarked in shock. Her biceps shown, causing everyone to stare. All the sudden everyone surrounded her.

"Marinette!" Kim slammed his hand onto her table, she looked up in tired eyes.

"Yes, Kim?" She asked, a blush dusted her cheeks then he pointed to her arms.

"Your biceps are amazing... Can you do it again?" He asked, sparkles surrounded his face making it impossible to say no to.

"My pleasure." She winked then flexed her biceps, everyone clapped and whistled.

"O-Oh crap that's so hot..." Adrien blushed, everyone can appreciate a strong woman *wink*. Nino took a few close up to her muscles, Adrian leaned back and whispered in his ear.

"Send me the pics later." Everyone took selfies and felt Marinette's muscles. Adrian and Marinette blushed at each other as Adrian felt her muscles. He was turning into his inner dork.

"Wow Marinette, you're so strong." He gushed, Chloe huffed then laughed.

"Ho ho ho! Marinette is half man!" She laughed, she looked around to see if anyone was laughing with her nobody was not even Sabrina her slave.

"Laugh!" She yelled at her, Sabrina gave a fake laugh. Everyone looked at her, no one cared what she had to say anymore. Everyone looked back to see Marinette holding up Adrian as he sat on her arm. He was gushing and just being a love strucked dork he was.

"Marinette please work out with me today after my fencing practice!" He pleaded, she winked at him.

"No problem." A loud beeping caused her to jumped, it was her alarm clock. 6:34 am, it was all just a dream.

"Oh..." She sighed then left for breakfast.

The End