Chapter Forty Five | Doing it

Start from the beginning

A frown covered his lips, "I thought maybe you'd like if I took it slow or something, you're so small, what if I hurt you?" His face went grim and he shook his head, moving the hand away from me he passed it through his tousled hair. "Maybe I should have slept with those women, I'd know how to do this better. I'm making a mess of this."

He was about to move off from above me but I held onto his biceps and he stopped. I knew this wasn't going to be easy.

"Payne do you want me?" His brows dropped in confusion.

"I told you that before," he answered almost stiffly.

"Exactly, so stop, don't do that, don't pity me or yourself or whatever you're doing, this is us right now and we're going to do this. I think its perfect that you haven't done this before. Here." Shoving Payne backwards on wobbly limbs I sat up and pushed Payne back onto the bed so I was above him.

I didn't straddle him yet though, I knew he was nervous, more than I was might I add.

"Relax Payne, nothings going to go wrong okay? And no, I don't care about what you're dad did to you. He's the first man I think ever truly deserved his death. I need you right now," reaching for the clasp of my bra with slightly trembling fingers I unclasped my bra and it fell off my shoulders. Payne's eyes darkened into black pits and a low growl escaped his lips.

I felt extremely self conscious at the moment but Payne was already naked in front of me, despite his issue he didn't seem to mind his nudity so it was only fair that I'd be the same.

Shifting beside him I slid my panties off and Payne's eyes were the darkest shade of black.

There was a scar on my hip but as I looked to Payne to see if he noticed, he didn't. I looked at his chest, all those tattoos, I saw straight through them to the scars underneath. I hated their father and now, even if I wanted to have Payne's kids, I couldn't.

I push the thought aside and straddled Payne's lap inches from his erection. He looked me deep in the eyes and I blushed violently. He smiled at my reaction but I knew he felt the same way. His body was cool under mine but I knew it was all because of the heat, Payne was always a comforting warm.

I stared at his erection for a minute, were all penises like that?
Would that fit?

No, he was my mate, obviously we'd fit together perfectly.

I took him in my hand and Payne arched into my touched and growled loud enough that the entire house heard.

He was soft, silky smooth skin there.

I was surprised he hadn't pierced here, that would have been interesting. I ran my hand down the thick length and I felt my core ache for the attention my hand was getting. Payne groaned and his head fell back on the bed.

Okay Alex, do it now.

I rose off of Payne's lap a little and directed his erection in my hand under me. I felt the tip at my entrance and almost cried out with just the contact. I held Payne's eyes as I slowly let myself down untop of it.

My eyes popped open.

Payne hissed lowly and his entire body went limp under me except for the raging, huge errection inside of me.

I bit my lip from crying out but my eyes were filled with tears.

This hurt. It really freaking hurt but the fire, the heat, it was getting worse, I know I needed to move but I just, that hurt.

"Alexis, are you okay?" Payne asked in a heavy tone, sitting up to inspect me resulting in movement of his erection, my answer came out in a moan.

Stay still = Pain