Chapter twenty three | Sister Mine

This is a celebratory chapter because Wattpad was so helpful in returning the chapter and even though I know a lot of you got the chance to read it before this is just in respect to the people who didn't get it. Lot of confusion there probably but they could now scroll back and find it. So as promised I'm here with a chapter, (I'm hiding to write this) because I'm thankful to the people who volunteered to help me get my stuff back. You guys are seriously awesome. So I hope I did you good with this chapter.
It's Payne's (insert mischievous emoji here)

Payne's P.O.V

My hind legs were fucking burning but that didn't say shit. My wolf was more than happy to finally be let out and as I ran in my jet black wolf form with my one single stripe of white running from my right eye to my right ear I growled loudly in frustration. This was supposed to help clear my head but as it seemed it just made things worse, my wolf kept going on and on about my being an asshole and switching so easily on Alexis but he didn't realize how hard this was for me. He should be happy that I was actually talking and interacting with her and for the love of fuck I was talking to my sister the same way. Well, we were talking, not the lovie dovie brother and sister chats but we were talking and that's the most important part but even with all my mini advances it wasn't good enough, what did my wolf expect, did he expect Alexis and I to just run off in the sunset after I saved her from her captor. It wasn't like that with us. She knew my ways and parts of my reason and she knew not to expect a fairytail after that. That's why she left. The stupid thing was I went after her and what I thought was going to be an official goodbye turned into an emotional moment where I felt like someone took a dull dagger and kept pounding it into my heart. I couldn't let her leave and thats why I made my proposition but then what?
What happens when I carry her home and we're back with my pack? Am I supposed to inform them that I've found my mate?
That wouldn't really matter though because:

1. That wasn't any of their fucking business.

2. That would make Alexis and I official on something that we obviously weren't official on.

Fucking hell.
I needed to get these thoughts out of my head before I run to the end of the world. At this point I could already hear the human town a few miles ahead and that wasn't a good thing. They'd freak the hell out if they saw me in my wolf form but in my human form, I knew almost half the town of Judson. Weird name for a town but apparently the guy who foundered the place was pretty proud of his son Judson. Weird name for a guy too.

Anyway, I knew the people here and usually came by to add piercings and now, the piercing on my nipples didn't seem like enough. I needed more. I needed alcohol too.

Changing back to my human form I caught my breath and leaned against a tree trunk as I changed back into my black jeans and my wifebeater t-shirt.

My shitkicker boots were next and I began sprinting toward the town. This was exactly the kind of break I needed right now.

***********
"Are you finished already? I didn't even feel you start." I informed the guy with the piercing gun.

The only thing I was feeling on my left brow and my lip was a slight tickling sensation. I didn't feel anything else.

"Whatever hardass, just check my work out." He handed me a hand mirror and I watched what took about five minutes to do.

There was a silver stud at the bottom of the left side of my lip and another one at the top of it. The one on my eyebrow was a simple twin stud the same and even though it felt like I did much to my appearance, I saw straight through all of that shit.

It was time to head over to the bars now. Present life wasn't worth being sober for. I needed to get shitfaced and get home and sleep the days off. Not like the alcohol in my stomach would fill the hole in my chest. Never felt this shit before and it was depressing the shit out of me. I had Alexis back but I didn't truly have her and I wasn't sure whether the pain I felt was because of that or because of how much she suddenly meant to me. I didn't want her to mean anything. She'd turn into my weakness and I hated being weak but who could ignore her. She was weird at times and she was so strong and brave when it came to talking to me. No one truly does that and I know she's sometimes afraid that I'd hit her but now its proven that I can't push her away by hurting her.