Chapter 16 - Honey Cuddly Wifey -

Caleb was now getting pissed off from you and Greyson. His face turned red because his now mad. You talked to him and it went this way…

“Caleb, wohooo… Don’t be mad sweetie. Just be wild and free, like us…”

“Babe, I can’t! Both of you are always laughing except me, and Ugh! I’m so out of place here!”

“Aw! Well, like just what I said awhile ago. Just be wild and free and have some fun and you’ll see…” you responded.

“FUN?” he asked as he look like having an evil plan.

“Yep!”

“Fun, huh? Okay. Then, let’s have fun!” he said as he started to tickle you.

“Ca…Hahaha! Leb! Hahaha! Stop! Hahaha! Stop tickling me! Hahaha!”

“And if I don’t?”

“I’ll call the cops! Hahaha!”

“Well, then okay.” he said as he didn’t stop tickling you.

“Hahaha! Let go of me! Hahaha!”

“NO!”

“YES!”

“I said NO!”

“Okay. Help! Help! Help!” you yelled.

Greyson heard you so he went immediately on your room.

“[YN]! Are you okay?”

“Hahaha! Help!”

Greyson saw you and Caleb doing those sweet moments so he turned back and went back to the kitchen. Caleb didn’t notice but you did. You screamed at Caleb that made him to stop and got worried.

“STOP! STOP! STOP!”

“What’s wrong [YN]?” he asked worriedly.

“It’s just..I want you to stop tickling me. I forgot to told you that I have asthma…”

“What? Gosh! I’m sorry. I’m really sorry [YN]. I’m just trying to have some fun…” he responded.

“No, it’s okay. Just don’t do that again..” *tongue’s out*

“Yes! Ma’am!”

“Very good. Okay, wait me here. I’ll just go down and check my Grey Grey.”

“Pfft! Greyson again.” He murmured.

“Did you say something?”

“Uh..Nothing. I said nothing.”

“Okay.”

You went downstairs and walked towards the kitchen.

“Wohoo..Grey Grey! I’m here!”

“Greyson wasn’t here!” Greyson said as he tuned his voice to a five y/o kid.

“Oh really? Hahaha! I know you Grey!” you said while trying to peek at the kitchen.

“BOO!”

“Waaah! Don’t do that again. Are you killing me?”

“Hahaha! Sorry.”

“it’s okay. By the way…”

“By the way? What is it?”

“Lauren…your ex-girlfriend…”