Chapter 2 - Love At First Sight ? -

One morning, your mom left your house early and she left a note on your door so you can immediately see. (Your Mom's Note: "Hey sweetie! I left you early 'cause I have something to do in hurry so take care and eat in time, the foods are in the ref. Bye! Love you (:" uhh! your mom is so sweet like as always. 8:15 am (the time you woke up) You did all your business. You walk downstairs to eat your breakfast then suddenly you've heard kids laughing, biking, running, on the road then you think that they're going in the park so, you immediately eat your breakfast and prepared yourself for a small tour in your town.

*Fast Forward*

You are now in the Park, sitting on a row of bench while listening to Greyson's songs and looking at nowhere. When suddenly, a group of strange boys that frightened the kids and hid somewhere where they cannot be seen by those strange group of boys. Seems like the Park was deserted and you don't know that you're the only person left sitting on a bech, listening to music, staring at nowhere then suddenly, this strange group of boys popped out of nowhere and appeared in front of you and said: "HEY!" in unison so you look at them with a *What-the-hell-is-going-on-here ?* then say: Uhh...yes? Is there any problem with me?

Boy 1: Uhmm, Nothing! I just wanna know your name and can we be friends?

You: Duh! I know you already! You're CALEB MILLER right?

Caleb: AMAZING! How did you know know me? *giggles*

You: Well, Uhhh . . . it's a long story! haha btw, I'm {YFN}  *smiles*

Boy 2: Hey! How about me?

Boy 3: Yeah! What about me?

Boy 4: Me too!

You: Ok guys, Calm down! I know y'all. You're Maddox *pointing at Boy 2* and you're Brett *pointing at Boy 3* and you're Eben *pointing at Boy 4* so guys, Am I right ?

Maddox: You're cool! Here, lemme give you a hug *hugs you tight*

You: Uh, exuse me . . .?

Maddox: Ooppss! Sorry, I'm just trying to be sweet *smiles*

You: Oh! It's ok *smiles at Maddox*

Caleb: Uhm, exuse me? I wanna talk to {YN} so please step back.

Eben: Ok dude!

Caleb: Thanks! Uhmm... {YN} *sits beside you and tries to hold your hand*

You: Uhm... exuse me? What's up with you Mr. Caleb Miller? *giving a curious look*

Caleb: {YN} I like you. I really like you since I first saw you here. Uh. . . I think . . . it's . . . Love At First Sight?!

You: Haha! Crazy you! Ok, I need to go now. Bye!

Caleb: Hey {YN}! I'm serious! Ok wait a sec! Mad, Brett! Eben! Go home now! I need to do something! *waves at them*

- they just nodded as an aswer to Caleb -

You: Ok Bye! See you next time!

Caleb: NO! I'll walk home with you.

You: WHAT? You just said that you have something to do and now you'll walk home with me?

Caleb: I wanna know where's your house *giggles*

You: Okay, Let's go!

*Fast Forward*

You: Ok where here!

Caleb: *holds you hand* Ok. This is my girl’s house. Haha! *kisses your cheek*

You: Huh?

Caleb: Naah! Don't mind it! See you tom. at 2 sharp! Bye Sweetie!

You: Uh . . . KK! Bye!

-*-*-*-

* Your POV *

What the hell! Did Caleb just say he likes me ? and uh . . . he says "My Girl" and he holds my hand! Oh My Gee! WHATTHEHELLISGOINGONHERE?! Hahaha! OMG! OMG! OMG! He's my freaking crush and now? OMG! Haha! Ok I need to sleep now! *giggles*

-*-*-*-

* Caleb's POV *

What the hell is wrong to me ? Why did I feel like I already know {YN). And have feelings to her, I just met her before and Ugh! Whatever! I need to sleep now.