Chapter 5 - Favorite Girl

A/N: Hey guys! Sorry for always left you hanging here. I’m too lazy when it comes on typing so yeah! Bear with this chapter. I want to change my cover, If you guys have an edited photos of “Truth Be Told” just message me your photo on facebook or you can also tweet me @hornygreyson. The best photo will have your dedication. *winks* I love you guys! Keep on supporting me XD

The next morning, everyone was doing great (including you) then Caleb transferred in your classroom together with Maddox, Brett and Eben and you're like "Ugh! Why are they here?" Mr. Gold (your Math teacher) announced that they were transferred here because they have overloaded students in Class B so they're here "Okay everyone, LISTEN UP!, Let's all welcome your new tranferred classmates from Class B" Some were cheering, some just don't mind, some just freaked out because of these handsome boys. Since the chair beside you is vacant, Caleb sat beside you.

Caleb: *whispered* {YN}! I’m here already *smiles*

You: *replied with a not-so-loud voice* Naah! Can you just shut up ? I’m concentrating on our lesson!

Everyone caught your attention including Mr. Gold so he walked towards you and say: “Uhmm. . .Ms. {Your Surname} what’s the problem here ?”

You: *points to Caleb*

Mr. Gold: Mr. Caleb Miller, will you stop annoying {YN}. She’s concentrating on my lesson and you just --- Ugh! Nevermind!

Caleb: I’m so sorry Mr. Gold, and I’m so sorry {YN}. *looks down*

Mr. Gold: Okay, next time, don’t do that again.

You: It’s ok Mr. Miller *tongue’s out*

*Fast Forward (Dismissal)*

You’re walking alone the hallway then Caleb yelled “{YN}! Wait for me, I’m gonna say something for you!” so you stopped and look at him.

You: Okay, say it now. . .

Caleb: Uhmm, can we just talk about it on the park? *smiles slowly*

You: Ugh! Whatever! Come on before I change my mind.

Caleb: YES! Let’s go! Your bag seems heavy, I can carry it for you *smiles*

You: Okay, Thanks!

Caleb: It’s my pleasure. *holds your hand*

After 30 mins. The both were now in the park. The park was deserted.

You: Okay, we’re here! So, tell me now or else I’ll walk away

Caleb: Shhhhhh! Just wait.

You and Caleb were sitting on a bench when suddenly you saw Maddox walking towards the both you and starts strumming his guitar and Caleb stood up and started to sing “Favorite Girl” by: Justin Bieber in their own version. (If you want to listen to the song, click on multimedia *winks*) You were so shocked so you stood up and watch them. Caleb stopped singing while Maddox still playing his guitar.

You: *tears started to fall on your cheeks* What’s *sniffs* going on? *sniffs*

Caleb: {YN}, *wiping your tears and knelt on the ground* I love you {YN}, I know you knew it already but I said it again. You changed my life, I’m not the kind person who says to many words so bear with me. You’re my Favotite Girl and I don’t want to lose you so would you my girl? *offering you a bouquet of white roses*

You: Caleb, *grabbed the bouquet of white roses* stand up! You’re like idiot there *smiles*

Caleb: Naah! I don’t care! *stood up* so?

You: Of course! *hugs him tightly*

Caleb: Really? *hugs you back tightly then he pulled away* Hey Mad! You heard it right? *tongue’s out*

Maddox: Duh! Of course I’m not deaf.

You: Hey Mad! Thanks for helping this idiot! *winks*

Maddox: No problemo amiga! I gotta go, Bye! *waves to both of you*

Caleb: Thanks dude! *waves back*

You: Hey! You made me cry huh!

Caleb: I’m sorry babe I did it for you *giggles*

You: Tsss! Can you just send me home now? I’m tired and starving. . .

Caleb: Sure! Oh wait! There’s something missing . . .

You: Pffft! What? Oh! Okay I got it! *kisses Caleb’s lips*

Caleb: Woah! Haha you’re really smart, that’s why I really love you. My day is SO PERFECT! Let’s go now.

You’re now in a relationship with Caleb Miller. You admitted, He’s sweet! You told your mom about this and she just smiled. Everything is magical so you can’t stop smiling.