Chapter 1 - Introducing Yourself -

First of all, you're a huge fan of GREYSON CHANCE . Supporting, loving, admiring, caring, and of course fangirling over him for about 3 years already . You're living in Manila, Philippines with your Dad, Grandma and your 2 lil' brothers then, your mom (who's living in Edmond, Ok) told you live with her in Edmond, Ok Okay, you've heard it! it's "Edmond, Ok" the place where Greyson is currently living and yeah you're so asdfghjkl freaking out because you might see, meet and greet and have a photo together with Greyson - the most admirable pianist/singer/songwriter that you've met 4 times in here (Manila, PH)

*Fast Forward*

You're now living in Edmond, Ok with your mom and your 2 lil' brothers are left in Manila and yeah! You're freaking out again 'cause you have no duties look after them. Your mom is a manager in a Luxurious Hotel in Edmond. You’re not rich as you've think. Weeks past, everything was doing great and you are not going out of your house because, you don't have any friends to hang-out with and of course you didn't know well the place that you’re living. Your mom enrolled you in Edmond North High School at 9th Grade. You're now 14 turning 15, hoping to be a great singer, really loves music, wants to learn how to play piano. Oh! I forgot to describe yourself here! btw, you have a hazel brown eyes and hair,you have also a fair skin tone and not too tall like Greyson.

*A/N* Please do forgive me if there are typos and if there's a chapter that you don't like . . . well, I'm really sorry. Thank you so much for your understanding :)