One❤️

Hey guys so this is my first official fanfic soI really hope you guys like it, and none of the boys in this story are famous at the beginning. I really hope you like this!!!

Beep! Beep! Beep!
---Camila's POV---
Today was the first day of school. I reached out for my phone on my nightstand beside my bed and browsed through my social media for a few minutes and stretched. Then I got up and grabbed a towel and headed to my bathroom. I undressed myself and hopped in the shower. And that's when I heard a knock on the bathroom door.

"Date prisa mija, no tienes todo el santo dia para bañarte. Ya me voy the veo al rato." My mom yelled at me through the door. Since my dad had left when I was 4, my mom got a job where she goes to like business meetings or something every 2 weeks or so. So most of the time it was just me and my brother in the house. "Aye voy ma." I responded back. I turned the knobs in the shower turning it off. I wrapped myself in my towel and headed my way out of the bathroom.

I headed straight to my closet not knowing what to wear. It is going to be hot outside I thought. I ended up picking a pair of high waisted shorts with a navy colored crop top and tied a blue and black squared flannel around my waist to finish off the outfit. (picture above)

I headed back to the bathroom and added a necklace and a bracelet.

I stared at outfit thinking about what hair style would match what I chose to wear.

"Camila! Hurry up!!!" Erick yelled from downstairs. Erick was my older brother. He could get annoying really fast and really often. He would tease me all the time for every little thing. Only sometimes would he be the sweetest and caring brother ever. "Erick we are going to get there late anyways!" I yelled back clearly annoyed.

I was so annoyed and felt rushed trying to quickly thing of a hairstyle to go with my outfit. Up or down? It's hot outside so I should have it up, but I like it better when it's down. You know what, I don't give a fuckI thought in my head.

With Erick rushing me and it being the first day of school, I decided to leave it how it was. My natural hair color is brown but I died it in an ombre hair style like 2 years ago.

I slipped on my ankle high white converse and grabbed my backpack and quickly headed back in the bathroom lightly spraying some perfume over my chest. I grabbed my phone and ran downstairs and found Erick on yhe couch on his phone.

When I stepped in the living room he got up and slid his phone is his back pocket. He reached out for his backpack and swung it around one of his shoulders.

"Today is our first day back and we-" He started to say but I cut him off before he could continue.

"Instead of arguing with me you should be glad I'm ready now." I responded back a littlw more harshly than I had expected it to come out.

"It was about time." He murmered under his breath causing me to playfully punch him on the arm.

Erick was a senior, and I was a sophomore this year. I hopped in the car thinking about school and the first day. Thinking about every horrible thing that could happen today.

I didn't beleive in bad luck, but I always felt as if on the first day of school, it was also the worst. Trying to make new friends. Awkward. Being lost. Embarrissing. Falls or accidents.

I thought of everything that could go wrong today.

"Camila! Camila! Camila were you even listening to me?" He asked as I looked at the window and noticed we had parked already. "We're here." He said. "Damn." I whispered but loud enough for Erick to hear.

"Are you okay?" He asked furrowing his eyebrows in a worried look on his face. "Yeah I'm fine. Better than ever. Perfect."

(737 words)
I'm sorry about this chapter. I'm sorry if it sucked, but it was my first chapter and I promise I will try to improve on chapter 2.
                                                                                        ~ Camila❤️