《Chapter 10》

Harry's P.O.V.

We were both upstairs in the living room trying to decide what to watch. I was sitting on side of the couch, while Louis was sitting on the other. "So what do you want to watch?" He asked. "Umm... I don't really care. As long as it's not a scary movie. I hate scary movies." I responded. "Alright. Do you want to watch The Purge? It's a really funny movie." Louis asked with a smirk on his face.

"Sure." I muttered. "Alright. I'll go find some snacks for us to eat." He said as he pressed play for the movie.

Louis' P.O.V.

I quickly searched through the cabinets in the kitchen until I found a bag of popcorn. Suprisingly, it wasn't expired. I placed it in the microwave and waited until it was done popping and place in a bowl I found.

I was walking back towards the living room when I saw him laying on the couch with his eyes glued to the tv and just stood there staring at him. The more I looked at him, the more attractive he seems to me. "No, Louis! Focus and control yourself. " I muttered to myself.

"I found some popcorn." I told him as I placed it in between us. "Thanks." He responded as he grabbed a hanful and placed them into his mouth. This made me realize how sexy his jaw was and the way that he chewed. This has got to stop! I mean, I'm not even gay! Well, I'm pretty sure I'm not.

"Why are you staring at me?" His voice pulled me out of my thoughts. "No reason." I quickly answered.

We continued watching the movie until he suddenly turned to look at me, our eyes connecting. He quickly turned away and resumed watching the movie.

We both reached into the popcorn bowl with our eyed glued to the tv and ours hands touched.

"Umm..sorry." I told him. I really don't know how to act around him. I'm just not myself and I need to go back to the time where I was mean and threatening, but then again...he's just so hot and I can't help myself. Ugh! Why is this so fucking hard?

"It's okay." After he responded, I looked at him again and noticed that he has goosebumps on his arms. "Hey. Are you cold?" I asked him as I began gathering the blanket from the cushion chair in the corner of the living room.

"N-no. I'm fine." Harry replied with his mouth full of popcorn. "Alright. More warmth for me then." I declare as I cover myself completely with the warm, fluffy blue blanket. Suddenly, I just got the urge to share the blanket with him, even though he rejected the offer.

I grabbed the bowl of popcorn, moved it to the other side of me and chuckled when Harry literally looked at me like I was taking the most precious thing in the world away from him.

I slowed moved closer to him and spread the blanket so it was covering both of us. "Thanks, but how'd you know I was cold?" He asked with a confused look on his face. "I noticed the goosebumps on your arm." I muttered.

"Can I ask you a question?" He questioned as he turned to face me with those big, beautiful green eyes of his. "You just did, but sure." I sarcastically answered. He rolled his eyes. "Why are you being so nice to me? I mean, usually kidnappers are mean as fuck, don't give a shit about the person they've kidnapped and certainly don't feed them or make sure their clean. So could you please explain to me, what the fuck is going on here?"

Suddenly, my lips are on his and it feels so good. He pulls away and before he could say anything, I say, "That's why."

Hiii guys! I know I'm like the WORST person ever for not updating but I was having some writer's block. I finally figured it out and realized that this book will probably only have a couple of chapters left. I'm not really sure if there will be a sequel or not. Also, thanks so much for 13.2K reads and I will try to continue updating as soon as possible😊

And if any of you know how to write, can you please dm me because I suck at writing it and I would really appreciate the help!

P.S. Sorry that this chapter is so short, I just felt that I needed to publish something since you guys love this story so much.

Please comment and vote :)

Mika☆