《Chapter 2》

Harry's P.O.V.

After my final class, I hung out with Selena for a few hours and then headed back to my apartment to get ready.

As soon as I got there, I saw Zayn trying to figure out which shirt to wear. "Which one do you like better?" He asked.

"The black and white striped button-down." I repiled. " The black one it is." He said as he put on his black Nirvana shirt.

"I said the black and white striped button-down. Why did you choose the opposite?" I asked. "No offense, but I see the way you dress. Let's just say that the way you dress should be banned." Zayn insulted.

"Whatever." I muttered as I took off my blue shirt and changed into a black shirt with the same jeans.

After what seem like forever of waiting for Zayn to get ready, I heard a knock on the door. " I'll get it."I yelled as I got up to open the door.  "I wasn't going to get it anyways." Zayn shouted back. " Of course, he wasn't." I uttered.

When I opened the door, I saw Liam with his girlfriend, Sophia. "Hey. What are you doing here? I thought we were meeting you at the party." I asked. "Are you guys ready?"He asked completely ignoring my question.  "I am, but Zayn is still-" I was interuppted by Zayn walking out of his room. "Let's go." He demanded.

Zayn and I both grabbed our belongings and followed Liam and Sophia out the door. As soon as we got outside, there was a yellow cab waiting for us. " Why are we taking a cab?" I questioned.

"Well, if we're all planning on drinking, we don't really want to get pulled over for a DUI, do we? Zayn responded. "Who said anything about me drinking?" I asked him. Liam chuckled while sliding the door open for us and said, "We did. You really need to learn how to lighten up and have some fun for once in your boring ass life." 

I sighed. I'm really going to regret going to this party, but I guess the boys are right, I do need to have some fun in my life. For the rest of the ride, there was complete silence except for the radio playing She Looks So Perfect by my favorite rock band, 5 Seconds of Summer.

When we finally arrived to Stacy's loft, the place was filled with hundreds of people.

"Hey, Stacy!" Zayn shouted as he walked towards her. Zayn and Stacy are friends with benefits and have been for a while now. But what Stacy didn't realize is that Zayn actually had feelings for her.

I finally saw Selena walking towards me and gave her a kiss on the lips. After talking and hanging out with the guys and some girls who I have never seen in my life, Liam noticed I wasn't drinking and handed me one.

"No, thanks. I'm good." I told him and handed it back to him. "Oh, come on. Drink just this one time and if you don't like it, I won't bother you about it anymore." Liam responded.

"Fine." I said as I grabbed the drink from Liam's hands and chugged it down.

"Wow! It's really strong." I said as Selena and the boys laughed. The drink really got me pumped and for the rest of the night, I was just drinking and dancing.

But then Selena had to go to the bathroom and Stacy saw how I was drinking and dancing alone and decided to dance with me.

I tried walking away, but she kept following me.

"Don't you have somewhere to be other than to follow me around all night? I finally said after getting annoyed with her.

"Nope. I would fuck Zayn again, but you seem much more fun." She replied with a smirk.

I tried walking away again, but this time she stopped me and soon enough,her lips were pressed against mine.

I broke away from the kiss as fast as I could before Selena or Zayn saw, but it was too late. As soon I looked up, I could already see the tears forming in Selena's eyes and Zayn's fists clenching at his sides.

I knew going to this party was a mistake...

So what do you guys think is gonna happen in the next chapter?

Do you really think Zayn will fight Harry for stealing his girl?

Let me know what you guys think in the comment section :)

A/N: I just wanna say thanks for over 50 reads!! I really hope you guys like my story! And I promise I'll update soon!

Please vote and comment! It would really mean a lot to me.

☆Mika☆