17

Grayson's POV

Two weeks had gone by and I only saw Macy twice. What a load of bullshit. My asshole manager watched my every move and he even told Ethan to stick with me at all times.

We would text and FaceTime but it wasn't the same. We're not even that far from each other and I can't even see her.

The first time we went out it was quiet. I took her out of town and we did the cliché dinner but we went on a boat ride after. We had to keep our heads down most of the time but we had fun.

The second time we went out we stayed in town but we went for a movie because it was dark and no one could see us so we sat right at the back. We barely watched the film. We just talked and kissed most of the time.

So now we can't see each other until after the finals. Derek didn't know about any of the dates. I made Ethan cover for me. There were only two more days left until the finals and I'm nervous as hell. Normally I'm not this nervous but I'm fighting a big ass guy.

I've been training everyday and I feel like my punches are getting weaker. Being with Macy has made me soft and weak. But then o think about Jack and punch the shot out of the punching bag. It's not good that I'm getting weaker because of her but she's the only girl that's made me feel so happy. She makes my life worth living. Well apart from Ethan. Every time I'm with her or when I'm texting her, I feel so lucky to be talking with such a beautiful and kind hearted girl.

"Grayson what the fuck is this?" Derek yells coming into my room.

Fuck sake.

"What's what?" I say.

He shows me his phone and there's a picture of me and Macy walking out of the movies holding hands.

Fuck. Shit fuck shit. Oh god no please don't do this.

"I'm not saying anything." Derek says so calmly it scares me. "But you're not fighting in the finals. You're going to forfeit."

"Fuck no!" I yell standing up. "You do realise you're missing out on thousands of dollars if I don't fight in this."

"Yes I do. But when I became your manger, I never thought you'd become this big and there would be so much paparazzi behind you. Including fans as well. I warned you Grayson. I said to you, if you're seen again with her you're not fighting in the finals and that's it. The damage has been done." He walks off slamming the door.

Why do I keep screwing up?

Me: There were pictures of us again. I'm not doing the finals.

Princess❤️: Oh my god Grayson I'm so sorry. Is there anything I can do to fix this?

Me: No it's fine. You don't need to do anything. I just wished you weren't involved in this.

Princess❤️: It's okay Grayson. I don't mind being apart of your crazy life.

Princess❤️: I love you.

Fuck.

We've never said I love you to each other. I mean I was planning on saying it to her on our dates but I chickened out. You see I've never said it to a girl before and I've never been this intimate with a girl so it's kind of hard for me.

Me: I love you too Princess💞

Me: I'm going to try and fix this. Goodnight💞

Princess❤️: If you need anything, I'm a call away :) Goodnight❤️

--------------------

This book has like 10 chapters left and I'm sad. Buuuuut I'm starting an Ethan one soon. I jut need to think of a plot and stuff.

Vote.
Comment.
Love you guys
Xoxoxoxo