5

Macy's POV

"Aaron he's in LA." I tell him.

"Yeah I know he is. What are you going to do, stalk him?"

"I'm not going to stalk him. I just want there to be a high chance I bump into him."

"And how are you going to find him?"

"Duhh, by looking on Twitter."

He gives me a look I can't read.

"Yeah. Definitely a stalker." He mutters to himself.

Grayson is finally in LA and it's my chance to see him before the finals. I don't want him to see me in the crowd. I want to at least communicate with him.

I may sound creepy but I'm not usually like this. I'm not the fan girl type so Grayson is the only person I actually find attractive in the famous world or whatever you call it.

I try and look for him on Twitter but there is no luck. They're all fake accounts. I don't think he uses social media.

There are not many accounts dedicated to him so he might not have as many fans as I think which is sort of a good thing.

I find the most popular Grayson Update account and go through it to find out more information on him.

I scroll and scroll through and find quite a few interesting information.

Hold up.

He has a twin brother.

Oh my shit.

He's just as beautiful.

I'm lucky to be alive in this time right now. They're both exactly the same but I can tell the difference between them. Grayson has a mole on his chin and his brother Ethan has one on his cheek. Cute.

I DM the owner of the account and beg her for the hotel Grayson is staying at. She finally gives in after I give her a reasonable excuse.

It's my dying brother's birthday and he wants to see him.

I'm such a bad sister but I got the hotel details.

I save it into my phone and put some decent clothes on. I'm not going to be wearing some slutty clothes that will get his attention. I don't even think he's the type.

I wear tight black jeans. I have like 10 pairs of the same jeans. I wear a white tank top with writing that says, "Always classy, never trashy, just a little nasty." I put on a few bracelets and earrings.

Lastly I put my hair up in a messy bun with a small little bow on. I really can't be bothered with leaving it open so o might as well leave it tied.

When I'm satisfied with my look, I grab my black leather jacket and my black pumps and make my way downstairs.

I tell Aaron I'm meeting with a few friends and head out. I really don't want to tell him I'm stalking Grayson because I don't want him to come. Sorry not sorry.

I'm walking down the street to my bus stop. I'm about to meet Grayson.

-------------

Sorry for the sucky chapter I'm really tired.

Vote.
Comment.
Questionssssss?