7

Grayson's POV

I'm making my way to the restaurant to eat something but I hear really faint banging and shouting.

I walked closer to the banging and ended up in front of the elevator. Someone was stuck in the elevators. It sounded like a girl.

The shouting stops but the banging didn't. It slowly faded as if she gave up.

I try to open the elevator door with my hands but it's really heavy. I call Ethan and tell him to come the the elevator on the restaurant floor by using the stairs.

When he comes we both grab one end of the door and pull it open. After pulling for ages we finally get it open. We can see the elevator stuck between this floor and the one below us.

Oh my god she's passed out. I start panicking and I don't know what to do. There's not time to call anyone but I have an idea.

"Right Ethan. I'm going to slide in between the floor and get into the elevator. You stay here and grab her when I give her to you." He nods his head and waits for me.

I slid in through the space and jump inside the elevator. I pick her up and look at her pale face. There are dry tears on her face. I give her to Ethan with great difficulty (not because she's heavy, it's a small space) and he puts her on the floor.

I slide out of the elevator and kneel down next to her.

"What are you going to do with her?" Ethan asks me.

"Well we can't just leave her here. We have to take her to our room."

"No. We can't do that. If someone sees you, you'll get bad press and they'll think you're sleeping with someone which will ruin you."

"I don't care. We can't leave this girl here. It's not nice."

"Fine." He gives in. "But we have to get to our room quick."

I pick her up bridal style and quickly walk to our room but by taking the stairs. We finally get there and my manager looks at with wide eyes.

"Ethan will explain. Let me sort her out."

I go into my room and put her on the bed. I get a damp cloth and put it on her forehead. I then get a glass of water and put it on the bedside desk for her to drink when she wakes up.

I close the curtains so the sun doesn't get into her eyes when she wakes up and leave the room.

Damn, I'm good at this.

-----------------------

Goals af ammarite?

Vote.
Comment.
Questionsssssssss?