42

WARNING: super cheesy and mushy and cute and ASJKLANDJ chapter...so yeah

.

.

.

Semi important a/n at the end. Read it maybe???

.

.

I also did first person POV for this one so enjoy getting the inside scoop on their thoughts

.

.

CHAPTER FORTY-TWO

.

.

.

LOUIS' POV

"Can I confess something?" Anna whispered to me, her back pressed up against my chest.

We had snuck away from the others, since it was our last night together, before we had to head back to Anna's house where we would all say our goodbyes for...well, I didn't know for how long.

Anna and I hadn't really figured out what we were gonna do after I left. I wanted to make the whole long-distance thing work, but I wasn't so sure she was on board with the idea.

"Of course, darling," I replied, pressing a quick kiss to her temple. My legs stretched out along either side of her, while our intertwined hands carefully rested on her thigh.

"You were my first kiss," she breathed, her voice so quiet, if I hadn't been this close to her, I wouldn't have heard it.

I let out a small gasp, although I didn't mean to. I didn't want her to feel embarrassed at all. It didn't matter how old she was, I was just glad she wasn't someone who had been easy to get for anyone else. Any guy who's interested in Anna should work hard for her.

"You can make fun, it's okay," she chuckled, tilting her head back to look at me.

"No, that's not it," I shook my head. "I was just - How was I your - How has someone so beautiful not been kissed before?"

An adorable blush took over her cheeks and I smiled at how cute she was. She opened her mouth to speak, but closed it, then opened it again, "I go to school with a lot of jerks."

"No one's mean to you, right?" I suddenly tensed at the thought of some random guy being rude to her.

"Not directly,"

"How 'bout indirectly?"

"Maybe..." she shrugged, looking ahead again. "It's just...guy stuff, I guess."

"Guy stuff? No, it's not guy stuff to be a dick to girls, it's just - "

She turned her head and pressed her lips to mine, shutting me up. Our mouths moved in sync, our bodies melting into each other. She pulled away too soon, her eyes brighter than before, "Don't worry about me, Lou, I'm fine. I've always been fine."

"But I have to worry about you now, Anne, you're - "

"Don't call me that," I felt her shift, moving away from me slightly, her tone harsh.

"Sorry," I didn't want to ask her why she didn't want me to call her that and, since I could tell she was starting to get uncomfortable, I dropped the subject altogether.

"Who was your first kiss?" She suddenly asked, turning her body around so she was now facing me.

"Uh..." I'd be lying if I said I was comfortable talking to my girlfriend about kissing some other girl. "Are you sure we should talk about that? I mean - "