#37 B&B - THE WEDDING

Start from the beginning

Neev was very supportive these days. Even though he's very busy with his works now, he hadn't let me down.

He said family is more important to him than his work. It was a shock to hear it from him and I know that he meant it too.

The marriage vows were done in a daze. I was in my dream world. Both of us exchanged rings.

The crowd cheered, I could hardly notice anyone now, for one reason, Nivin just squeezed my hand in reassurance and he smiled at me genuinely.

My heart skipped a beat, It's happening again, he's the only person that has this effect on me.

Before I knew it, we were surrounded by our loved ones, Auntie Alice was being so much emotional, hugging me and an awkward Nivin, which made me smile.

Rohan and Danny hugged us too.

"Welcome to the family, Riya" Rohan smiled.

I don't know what Neev did to convince Grandpa, his biking gang was there too in the strict VVIP party, they came and wished us and I smiled, I had never dreamt of seeing them in suits and Amy actually looked very beautiful in her dress!

"Congrats, bro" Sachin hugged Nivin, who, to my surprise, hugged him back. "take care of her, or I am still here," he said jokingly, he turned to hug me then.

"Be happy" he whispered, I know he genuinely meant it. He is a real friend of Neev too, who will stand with us anytime.

"Thank you, Sachin," I said. "you are an amazing person, I wish you will find someone too," I said.

Somebody cleared his throat and I stepped back, Sachin raised his hand. "whoa man! she's all yours" he said.

Nivin stretched out his hands to me. "Care for a dance, Mrs.Nivin Rosh Aldrick?"

And he did it again to my poor heart.

Okay, I am in love with my husband, so what!? Jeez! husband!

Before I could think of anything, Nivin pulled me to him, holding me closely like I am a precious gem.

I moved with him in a trance, I couldn't even see the others, we were both in our own world.

I snapped out of it as the remaining lights came and the crowd cheered loudly.

I blushed and took a step back, but Nivin just pulled me to him as the second song started.

"Aren't you worried, Neev?" I couldn't help but ask him when we swayed to the music again.

All of the others joined us in the dance now.

"I thought I would be, but I actually like it" he chuckled, his breath brushed my cheek, making me shiver. "I think I like this too much, more than I realised it" he smiled down at me.

The words were doing wonders to my heart.

"Me too," I said sincerely. "I am glad it's yo-"

"Riyechi!" Danny came to me with a pretty girl with him.

"Danny, you are cutting in our dance," Nivin said playfully.

"You can dance all you want the rest of your life, I want to introduce someone to her" he was excited.

"This must be Swapna?" I asked him, looking at the pretty girl next to him.

Danny had at last succeeded in getting Swapna on his side.

"Yes" he smiled happily, she looked surprised that I know her.

"It's really nice to meet you, I heard a lot about you," I told her, offering my hand.