I gave up on trying hard to control myself but I couldnt help it when May asked me if I was alright. I started  crying.

"Hey hey!What happened?Are you alright? Tell me?" She asked, worried. She hugged me , kept saying soothing words. I stopped crying until i had no tears left to fall.

"Leo's words. They're haunting my mind, again and again. "I said in a shaky voice.

"Hey, Its okay. Leave that fucking ass behind. I am here for you. He never was and never will be the right one. What ever he said to you was a lie, you know it and you moved on April. Has he contacted you?" She said, hugging me close to her warmth.

"No. He didn't call me or anything. I was reading a novel and he appeared in to my mind. " I said while looking down, feeling ashamed of myself. I wasn't this weak. 

"Okay. Whatever happened forget it. Okay? I am here with you. Oh yea, I remembered something. Leave that shit face here. I have some news for you." she said while smiling widely.

I cleaned my face with the sleeve of my shirt and cast a look at her. Why is she so happy?

 Is she...

"Oh god! I knew it. You are pregnant right?When did this happen? You didn't tell me anything before." I said while crossing my arms.

 "No, stupid. Its about you."She rolled her eyes," You know, Hunter from our physics class?"

"The one with glasses? Yeah." I said

"Yeah that one. He came up to me yesterday and requested me to ask you about him, about whether you like him even a little. That guy has a crush on you since one whole year. He's never had a girlfriend before, April. Plus, he is such a nice and sweet guy." She said, excited, "I think you should take the chance." 

"I dunno, I need some time ." I said, while thinking of Edward.

"Okay." she said, a little disappointed.

After eating lunch together, she went back to her apartment. I changed my clothes. 

I will reject Edward, he can have someone else, a vampire. Not a human. 

I also have a chance with Hunter. 

 Fuck, i don't know what to do.

I walked through wild trees, into the tunnel. I opened the door and climbed the stairs. I reached the open place and saw him leaning against a wall. His head leaning on the wall. His eyes closed. He looked perfect like a god. 

Stop it, April. 

I cursed myself and went near him.

"Um, Hey." I said while looking at him. He smiled and opened his eyes.

"Hey, love. How have you been?." he said, coming a little closer to me.

"I am fine." I said while moving a little back to create space between us.

"Is everything alright?" he said while coming more closer than before.

"I-uh yes I am fine." I said nodding my head and took a step back.

He looked confused. This time he didn't came closer to me.

"Tell me, love. What problem is stressing you out?" he said looking concern.

I didn't know what to say. 

Hey I just wanted  to reject you. You can have some vampire instead of me, I thought.

"Its okay, you can trust me. You can share it with me." this time he came closer and grabbed my hands in his.

"Do you have a girlfriend? Am i really your true beloved?" i asked him.