Ch. 10: Mind Blown

Start from the beginning

I set my phone down on my night stand. I was excited to see Ally again I haven't seen her in like 12 hours! Luckily it was already 2:00 so I didn't have to wait long!

I got ready for my date with Ally...well right now it was hang out but I planned to take her out to dinner. I texted Ally to let her know that I'd pick her up and that we'd be going out to dinner and she was excited.

I finished getting ready and got in my car to go pick up Ally. On the way to her house I stopped and picked up some flowers for her.

I got her a bouquet with a rose in the middle. I knew how much she loved roses.

I pulled up in her driveway right on time and walked up her door steps to ring her doorbell.

She opened the door. "Hey Ally," I said admiring her beauty, "these are for you." I said handing her the flowers.

"Hey Austin." She greeted me and accepted the flowers. She smelled them, "Thank you, these are beautiful." She said and gave me a hug.

I hugged her back and extended my hand, "Shall we be going now, my lady?" I asked romantically.

She giggled, "We shall." She took my hand and I walked her to my car and opened the door for her.

"So where are we going?" She asked.

"You'll see." I winked.

I took her to a fancy place called 'Ladies Delight' I heard it was very good.

I opened the car door and helped her out.

"Austin your too kind." She complimented.

I smiled. And walked her into the resturaunt.

"Austin it's only 3:00 I don't think it's quite time for dinner." Ally pointed out.

I stopped. Ooops. I totally forgot my reservation wasn't until 6...

"I'm so sorry Ally." I said instantly, "I totally forgot about the time..." I began to blush.

"It's fine Austin." She giggled, "I think this is kinda cute.

Cute! My mistake is cute..what? "Oh well it was a mistake." I said blushing harder.

She giggled.

"How about we go and get ice cream." I suggested. We always did that. We both loved ice cream.

"Okay." She smiled.

We decided to walk because the ice cream shop was only a block away and we both liked to go for walks. I felt overdressed.

----

We got our ice cream and sat down on a bench in the park right next to the ice cream shop.

"So...Trish is dating Dallas?" I said to bring up the mood.

Ally nodded, "Yeah. It's actually really good news for us."

I nodded, "Yeah. I just never thought Dallas and Trish would be together." I admitted.

"Me either." Ally agreed.

Ally scooted closer to me and cuddled up against my side and closed her eyes. I put an arm over her shoulders. And leaned over to kiss her cheek. She opened her eyes and smiled. I starred into her eyes and she starred into mine. We both began leaning in until our lips met in a kiss.

------------

I tied my tie. I wanted to look really good for Trish. I was tired of loosing girls.