Chapter 10: It's too Late to Apologize

Start from the beginning

"Not my fault you messed up, bro," Luis muttered.

"Give me that!"

"No, I have the mike!"

"Well I need to talk!"

"No, I was the one who broke in here! At least let me use it for a few new minutes!"

"Why you little-"

There was a loud crash. The microphone dropped and there was another loud feedback. I had to cover my ears or else my ears would pop.

"Wyatt get off of me!"

"I'm sorry but there are some technical difficulties," Dean apologize in a cheery voice. "So please wait for-"

Loud banging was made. "Open up, right now!" Mr. Fowlman ordered. "You four will be expelled I say, expelled!"

"They found us!" Cyrus exclaimed. "They're trying break in here! Wyatt hurry it up already!"

"Right! Luis, get off of me already!"

There were a lot of shuffling. Some more crashes and yelling. I blinked, what's going on in there?

"Autumn, are you still there?" Wyatt's voice asked through the announcement speakers. "Well if you're listening, I just... I just want-" 

"You and your stupid pride Wyatt!" Dean yelled. "Just say you're sorry already!"

I heard another series of gasps. I was too busy frozen in shock to care. The Wyatt I know wouldn't do something so... public.

"I was getting to that!" Wyatt growled.

"Not my fault you need to grow a pair like Cyrus does for-"

"Shut up!" Wyatt and Cyrus yelled in unison.

Wyatt sighed. "Autumn, I regret the stupid things I did that night. I was drunk and a huge jerk to you when you didn't deserve it. And I didn't mean a single thing I said to you. You are nothing like that, no, you're the exact opposite."

There was a short pause.

"All I just want to say is ... I'm sorry Princess."

Then there was a loud slam like a door bursting open.

"Matthews! Jones! Rodriguez! And Stinson!" I heard Mr. Fowlman holler. "You will all be going to be my office right now! Your parents are waiting for you, in there."

Some of the guys cursed.

"Don't use that language, and give me that mic-" Then the speakers turned off.

Everyone stared at me as I looked at the floor. I heard whispers, of everyone at school. Shviers went down my spine, rumors are starting already. Even though Wyatt apologized to me, it wouln't stop the rumors that will be going around about me. So to me, it's alreay too late to apologize.

"Do you know what this means?" Brooke muttered.

I cringed, waiting for the blow.

"I think Wyatt's finally over me!" Brooke exclaimed. "Freedom!"

I looked at her. That wasn't the answer I was hoping for.

"Fashion 101."

I groaned, crashing backwards into my bed. 

"Don't give me that, Autumn," Brooke scolded me. "We agreed that once every two weeks, you'll take fashion lessons."

"Only because of you blackmailing me with a past due library book." I glared at her. "Curse you."

She chuckled evilly. "I'll reveal you the location once you pass Fashion 101 and become a fashionista graduate."