Part 3 - The Aftermath

I woke up the next morning feeling like complete crap. My head was banging and the room was spinning.

   Room? In what room was I? It looked like I was in Ceasor Palace, but not in my room. I was in a comfy bed. I got up and realized I was naked. My mind was still funzy so I didn’t really ask myself any questions. I walked over to the bathroom and grabbed a glass of water from the sink.

   As I drank, I realized they’re was a ring on my finger, I didn’t think about it too much, until I realized it wasn’t my engagment ring. I dropped the glass. This could not be good.

   I went back to the bedroom to see I wasn’t alone in the bed. I started panicking even more. A long white wedding dress was on the floor. It was gorgeous, even more beautiful than what I was suppost to wear in a few hours.

   I tried to calm myself down, there had to be a mistake. I passed my fingers through my hair only to find a white veil.

   Shit.

   I let out a frustrated scream and the guy in the bed sat up in surprise and grabbed his head.

   “Oh, shit...” he said with his sexy british accent.

   I ran to the bathroom before he could see me – I was naked after all. I grabbed a towel and rapped it around me then walked back to the bedroom.

   He saw me come back in the room and looked over slowly at me. He looked confused at first then his eyes got winder.

   “Bloody hell. What happened last night?” he asked.

   “I don’t know...” I answered truthfuly. “but I think it’s bad...” I said showing the ring.

   His eyes got even winder.

   “Please! Oh, God, please tell me we did not get married last night?” he said, absolutly shocked.

   And I burst into tears.

   I sat down on the bed and let it all out. Everything was ruined. Tom would be furious and we’d have to cancel everything and wasting $22000 on for nothing. I was going to kill the girls for letting me get into this! They were suppost to watch my drinking.

   My last memories of last night was gambling with Hunter while always having a drink in my hand.

   As I cried, Hunter was putting his pants on. Great! I cheated on Tom and sleept with an international super star too. Just perfect!

  He sat down next to me and awkwardly patted my back.

   “I’m sure everything well be fine. We’ll be divorced before you know it,” he said, trying to reassure me.

   “No! Nothing’s going to be fine! Nothing will ever be fine!” I yelled, taking out all of my frustration on him.

   “Woah, I was just trying to help...” he said, backing off.

   “Well, you don’t understand  how big the problem is! I am suppost to get married tonight! To the guy I actually love! And I sleept with you last night. I cheated on him! I’m screwed,” I yelled.

   “Oh...” he said, obviously feeling sorry for me. “I didn’t know...”

   “Yeah, for you this isn’t a problem! You an just divorce me and go back to this fabulous world of Hollywood you call your life and forget about me as if nothing happened! Meanwhile, I’m going to have to tell Tom everything and he’ll be pissed!” I said again with as much hatred  I could put in my voice.

   I took in a deep breath and the anger went back to sadness. What the hell was I going to do?

   “I... I’m terribly sorry... I didn’t mean to do this to you,” he said, choosing his worlds carefully. “What if I payed for everything?” he offered.

   “Yeah, throw your money around, $22000 isn’t much!” I said sarcastically.

   “I’m just trying to help. This wasn’t really in my vacation plans either,” he said, a bit of hurt in his voice.

   I looked at him in the eye and felt bad for being so mean to him.

   “I’m sorry... I just... I juste wish this never happened. I know it’s not your fault. Nothing’s going right...” I said and tryed to stop a sob.

   “I’m not the kind to throw my money around, I just feel really bad about this and, well, when you’re payed like me, $22000 is in fact not that much,” he said.

   “Yeah, well, I can’t possibly let you pay,” I said. “There’s no chance of divorce before tonight?” I asked hopefully.

   “Hm, don’t know. Why don’t you go back to your room and get dressed while I call my lawer?” he proposed.

   I got up and left after giving him my room number. I felt very awkward walking around the halls in a towel, but he was just a floor higher than my room.

   I didn’t have the room key to I knocked on the door reapeatedly until someone finally opened. Charlotte stood at the door step and looked at me surprised, then grined.

   “Well, well, well,” she said, “looks like little miss soon to be wedd had a little too much fun last night. Let’s just hope it wasn’t with that fatty.”

   “This is all you’re fault you know,” I responded hatefully.

   “How it this my faulf?” she said, raising a brow.

   “I told you to watch my drinking and you guys all just left me alone! You know how I get when I’m drunk, Char!” I yelled as I entered the room where all the girls where.

  “Then why did you drink in the first place?” she asked.

   I didn’t know what to say. In a way, she was right.

   “Char, come on, it’s nobody’s fault,” Britney said, trying to calm the tention in the room.

   “Nobody’s fault if she cheated on Tom by sleeping with fatty?” she said sceptical.

   “I did not sleep with fatty!” I yelled.

   “Than who? Because no one that got really drunk lat night just walks into a room with only a towel on and didn’t sleep with someone,” she said.

   “Fine, I did sleep with someone last night and Tom’s going to kill me. Happy? But it was not fatty. It was Hunter Willis...” I finally admitted.

   “Woah, pathetic. Trying to make her drunken mistake sound more interesting by throwing a famous actor into the mix,” she said, placing both hands on her hips.

   “I’m not making it up! And you know the worst part? We got married,” I said and Britney, Jen and Sarah gasped and Britney even put her hand on her mouth.

   “Yeah, right, Mrs Acadia Willis. I think you still might be a bit drunk. You should probably go lay down,” she said, pretending to be caring.

   “God, Charlotte, why do you have to be such a bitch?” I finally said the words I’ve been wanting to say for years.

   All expressions of her face just disapeared and we’re quickly replaced by anger and hatred.

   “Well, I guess this friendship is done,” she said.

   “It never started,” I said and went to my room, slaming the door behind me.

   “Yeah, it didn’t or else I wouldn’t have slept with Tom!” I heard her yell.