Prologue

message to my annoying brother: KARL, IF YOU ARE READING THIS! YOU BETTER STOP RIGHT NOW!

(A/N): Hello and thank you for choosing "Waking up in Vegas" :)

This is dedicated to InternetJunkie, cause without her awesome stories, I'd still be in my writers block for "Fearless" and I wouldn't have started this story! So thank you! You are awesome :D

It's not a fan-fic and I only own the characters, not the places they go to, cause of course, I don't own Vegas. That's silly :P

Hope you enjoy and please remember to comment telling me what you think and to vote if you like it!!! :D

__________________________________________________

   “You sure you want to go with those?” Tom’s sweet soft voice said to my ear as he bent down to see the wedding plans I haven’t settled down in days.

   “Well, lilies aren’t as pricy. I’m just trying to save as much as I can on this.” I explained, but couldn’t help but smile when he kissed the top of my head.

   “I know, but lilies are the kind of flowers you give to your mom, not for a wedding. Money isn’t an issue, Dia,” he said, shorting my name, Acadia, like he always does. “Get the flowers you want. I know you’ve been looking into red roses,” he smirked.  

   He knew me too well and I loved him for it.

   “You’re right,’’ I admitted. “It just seems like money is such an issue to me,” I sighed.

   “But it’s not, so get what you want,” he assured me.

   “Fine, reminded me that when we go the bakery later to order our cake… And I want a big one,” I said, slightly imitating his smirk.

   I worked at the bakery so it was going to be 50% off for me and Tom.

  “I’m just looking forward to tasting the different types of cake,” he said before, leaning down and kissing me passionately before walking away to the kitchen.