I'll take care of her, I'll love her so fucking hard and I won't care about what others think or what my men have to say about it because when I sit alone in my room pondering on the why could of been and then I think about it, like really think about it, Rogue is all that I want and the only thing that I need at this point.

I can't lose her again, things will be different, rogue will be mine and this time I mean it.

Not wanting to waste another minute i marched  out the room and begin to track down my father and Colt.

Their scent was still fresh and I was able to locate there whereabouts in only a few short seconds.

Vamp speed was used and I was outside the designated room.

Knocking before entering was a common courtesy that I had chosen ignore and avoid throughout the years, so the door was pushed open without hesitation.

"Jesus Christ Ivan" Colt said.

"When can we put the plan into action" I respond

"Plan?" Colt questions

"Fooling Tobias and waking up Rogue" I add

"We can do it whenever, all we are waiting for is your say then we can things moving" Hunter added stepping forward.

"Then let's go, I want this done as soon as possible, the longer we sit here and do nothing  the greater the advantage Tobias will receive" I replied.

"If that's what you want" Colt responds.

"I'll make all the preparations for tonight, I will sort everything out but I'm counting on the both of you to be there. I'll let you know when I'm ready for you Ivan but until then stay calm and stay in the mansion alright" My father instructs.

Normally I would have a smart remark or distasteful response to offer my father but confrontation at this point will only slow things down and delay tonight's antics.

Hunter swiftly left the room leaving me alone with Colt.

My eyes were rolled and a heavy agitated sigh left my mouth, Colts gaze has shifted to a curious expression meaning he was going to attempt to play Dr Phil at any moment.

"Save it Colt , there's nothing to discuss as I am fine, so do me a favour and spare me the torturous questioning and unnecessary probing of my feelings" I vocalise, making him aware of the fact I know what he was about to do.

"Are you alright?" He asks

"Are you serious? Did you not just hear what I said a few seconds ago?..... I'm fine Colt, whether you choose to believe me or not that's down to you,  but I know how I feel"  

"From anyone else I would of taken their word, but you're Ivan Stone and you aren't exactly known for your truthful confessions of feelings or the connection with your feminine side. So my apologies brother but I'm going to have to call your bluff on this one" he disagrees.

"Fuck me sideways.... Do you always have to question me? If I tell you that I'm fine it's because I am"

"But you're so..... Calm"

"Why are you so surprised? Didn't you think I had it in me?..... The ability to keep my cool and stay in control....guess what princess that makes two of us." I respond, slumping down onto the chair to my left.

"Have your feelings changed towards her?" He questions.

"No"

"Then how is it you're so relaxed? Tobias has taken her soul, at this very moment Rogue is no longer your mate and we no longer have the upper hand"