"hey back off, stan." zayn growled.

"stay out of this, malik!"

"please, i'm sorry! just leave me alone.." louis whispered.

his eyes widened in fear when he saw his fist come up into the air. he shut his eyes tightly waiting to get hit, but nothing ever came. he slowly opened his eyes, gasping when he saw that zayn had tackled stan to the floor. he yelled at them, begging them to stop, tears pooling in his eyes.

a hand suddenly gripped tightly onto his arm, pulling him back harshly. he whimpered as liam's grip tightened. "what the fuck happened!!" he screamed.

he whimpered again. "p-please do-don't yell." he begged.

"zayn is practically being killed and you're asking me not to yell!? you're unbelievable! you only make things worse!" liam scoffed and glared at him. he shoved louis aside as he raced to zayn's side, trying to stop the two boys from killing each other.

louis coughed out a sob, falling to the floor, his back to the lockers. he pulled up his knees closer to his chest, his shaky hands moved to his hair, tugging on it harshly. small whimpers and cries escaped his lips. liam's words replayed in his mind.

you only make things worse.

he sobbed again, clenching his eyes shut. he tried to block out the screams and shouts from the three other boys. he kept muttering small little phrases.

"i'm sorry."

"shut u-up."

"s-stop."

"pl-please."

"louis!" a voice yelled at him.

he cried louder at hearing more yelling. his whole body shook and trembled. suddenly he was being pulled into someone's chest, strong arms wrapped around him.

"sshh," a voice whispered. a hand started to stroke his hair gently. "it's okay. you're okay, lou." someone kissed his forehead.

he gripped onto the person's shirt, burying his face in his chest as he clung onto them for dear life. his breathing calmed down a bit when he felt them start rocking back and forth. he stopped shaking and his grip became loose. his crying died down, the only thing that could be heard from him were his small whispers now.

"i'm s-sorry." he kept repeating.

harry looked at the, now sleeping, boy in his arms sadly. he sighed and kissed his forehead again.

"i'll fix you, lou. promise."

a/n

ok who the hell is trevor moran bc he's fucking gorgeous and has a beautiful voice.

i was on spotify listening to lana del rey & melanie martinez when suddenly he comes up and wow now im vv whipped.

oh & listen to old money by lana del rey bc it's absolutely beautiful ;-;

anyways hallo did y'all like this chapter? this is kind of like an early update bc itS HAZ'S BIRTHDAY IN ONE DAY. MY BABY IS GROWING UP SO FAST WHERE DID THE TIME GO?? JUST YESTERDAY HE WAS A SMOL DIMPLEY SMILEY CURLY BABY AND NOW HE'S A TOL HANDSOME FROG (still smiles and dimples despite babygate)

ok enough about my rants. hope y'all are doing fine my loves xx

till next update! ❤