Sweet satifaction

Start from the beginning

They all scrambled out not wanting to make me mad and awaited for my orders.
I handed them their coats and backpacks and led them to their car. They were being very good today unlike other days I feel like I'm talking to ghosts.

Tori buckled Delilah to her car seat while I kept her entertained. This was our method for getting them in their car seat if not they will scream and kick and they sure do have a good pair of lungs.

Reuben was a little easier because he was the calmer as to his sister the outgoing one.

I handed them their favorite toy to get them occupied for the long drive. Tori and I buckled up and prayed that this trip won't be the death of us.

"Are we there yet?"

"No Reuben, we haven't even gotten out of the drive way"

_______________________

After a couple of bathroom stops and a lunch break we finally got to Tori's moms house. Thankfully the kids fell asleep an hour in so it was a peaceful drive. We had woken them up from their naps with them giving us a bad look for waking them till we announced that we were here. They were bouncing around excited for the day it did not make it easy for us to get them out of their car seat.

"Delilah, please stay still I need to unbuckle you first."

"What are we gonna do at grandmas? We gonna eat? I wanna see Rico!"

Tori gave her a motherly look or the look I named 'please stfu and sit still or I will have Rico fart in your bed' all of Tori looks were savage af.

Delilah got the message and calmed down letting Tori unbuckle her. Once we got both of the kids out the car they immediately ran to the door. Shouting when they saw Rico and their grandma. Leaving Tori's mom with them we grabbed their stuff and went in for our turn of relaxation.

"Uncle Noah!" I heard them shout. Huh I didn't expect him to be here today.

"Ey kids I got a treat for you guys." Treat? I looked at Tori wide eyed alarm of the aftermath. Instead of my same expression Tori had a mischievous look. I soon caught on to her plan and played the act with her.

Just in time Noah walked up with the kids hand-in-hand wondering if he could take them out. We allowed him and tried to hide our smirk as best as we could.

Of course Noah has brought them out to eat ice cream because they do that every time. And every time they come back out kids are vibrating in the sugar rush leaving us to deal with their hyperactive energy. Oh but not this time. Because this time we are leaving him to deal with them.

2 hours have passed and all Tori and I have been doing was catching up with her parents or me teasing her with her childhood pictures.

"Tori, you should totally straighten your hair again you would look-" Cutting me off was the noise of the door opening and closing.

We walked out to greet them to see two children bouncing from the sugar.

"Momma we got ice cream!" "I had a Popsicle"

"You were so nice to treat them with ice cream why don't you look after them too? Since Tori and I were planning to go out tonight" I gave him a smirk. Noah looked uneasy knowing what will happen.

Tori and I left before he could stop us and her parents laughing at their son.

Tori and I had a fabulous date even though we didn't plan it. We just walked around the city looking at interesting things and flirting like teenagers.

We came back when we knew the sugar rush had ended. We saw a tired Noah on the ground with the kids on the couch asleep.

"Now you know how we feel"

He complimented on our skills as parents and how we dealt with them. He then explain all the things that happen will we were gone. Apparently our kids are excellent builders because they somehow we made a tent with pillows.

I left Noah off the hook and told him to rest. We gather our children who still had little energy left and asked them about their day.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Woah bro what's with the slow updates? One word: procrastination. It hits hard as a writer. But Tori with kids tho

Dude this is the 50th chapter so rad

Anyway thanks for waiting so long  

Have a great day and stay strong